Part 1

Unwanted Guest

Part-1

Eomma, please ..I don’t want to share my room.please try to understand.

No. You have to.

I won’t .please.

Look kookie, he is my best friend's only son. And he is new to Seoul and he doesn’t know anything in there.So you have to help him.don’t worry he is well mannered and very nice boy.

Doesn’t matter how he is eomma I just can’t share.

Jungkook behave yourself..How dare you argue with me?how dare you to not listening my word..if you again deny then listen to me carefully…..you have to comeback to Busan for  forever.

Then Mrs.Jeon cut the call and sighed for his one and only son Jeon Jungkook who lives in Seoul and studied a famous university of Seoul XYZ University..he don’t want to live in the uni dorm.that is why jungkook lived with 5 other  boys in a rented home. All 6 are living there like friends. Yes there is senior, junior, but they lived together there happily.

Jungkook  talking to her mother in their living room. There is also Jimin, Suga and Jin sitting on the sofa. When the call cut they are staring at Jungkook with curious eyes. JK was blasting through anger.

Jin: What happened Kookie? Why are you looking so angry?

JK: I just hate sharing my room with anyone you all know that..but Eomma told me that her best friend's only son is coming to Seoul and he is on first year in our university. Eomma said that he is gonna live with us until he gets a room in dorm. He is totally new in Seoul and he does know any place here…uuurrgggg..I don’t know what to do..

Jimin:  I DON’T see any problem here..you  are the only one here taking a whole room by yourself and you are gonna share your room with some one?????!!!!!!

After saying these Jimin fell from sofa while laughing.

Suga: It'll teach you a lesson kookie.

Jungkook tried to kick Jimin but he couldn’t because Jimin ran away.

Jin: Hey..kookie, don’t worry . He is living with us only for a few days. I hope he ll  find a room in dorm soon.

After that Jin went to kitchen to cook their dinner.

At the dinner time all six are sitting together talking and eating.  all of them knew about the things that JK ‘s mom told today.JK was still angry about this and it makes all of them laugh again.

In there house, there are three bedroom.Jin and Namjoon share one, Jimin and Suga share one. J hope and Jungkook used to share the same room before but JK slept really late and he used to play a lot of video games at night. Its disturbed Jhope a lot. That’s why Jhope sleeps in a mattress in the living room. From then JK lives in that room only by himself.

After dinner they all are sitting in the living room and watching a movie.because next day is Sunday.they didn’t have to study. After watching movie all of them went to their room to sleep.

Jungkook took a shower and when he was about to start playing video games but a call came. It was his Eomma. He pick the call and his mom said,

Mrs.Jeon: Kookie listen, you have to pick him tomorrow at 8am from the train station…

JK felt angry and cut the call and went to bed for sleep, he is thinking about tomorrow. This the last night he is sleeping alone peacefully.

NEXT MORNING

Ringgggg…Ringgggggg

JK's sleep broke because of his phone ringing..and it was his mom again..He saw the clock and it was almost 7 am.He picked the call

JK: Eomma (sleepy voice)..what happened now?

Mrs.Jeon: You remember, you have to pick him at 8am. So please get up,  freshup and get ready to pick him up.

JK: What’s his name? Does he know me? Do I know him? How can I recognize him?

Mrs.Jeon told him that they don’t know each other but she told JK that if he sees a really..really beautiful face in the crowd it means its him. With that she told his name to JK. She told JK to go quickly and she cut the call.

JK felt frustrated and got down from the bed and went to washroom to finish his morning routine. Got ready and went to the train station.

AT THE STATION

JK reached the station and it was already 8 am.

He is looking for a really beautiful face but he couldn’t find any. But suddenly his eyes caught something he looked and saw a really really reaaalllllyyyy beautiful face in the crowd..His  anger got melted . he kept looking at that face. He felt like an angle fell to the ground straight from the Heaven. That person had straight black hair,skin white as milk, beautiful eyes, tall.he is wearing a brown casual pant,a white shirt and a bottle green sweater on top of that.the boy was holding a suitcase and he was looking around with confusion and he was thinking who is actually gonna pick him..

JK went to the person and asked,

KIM TAEHYUNG ?????

**Guys do you like the first part???
** Spread love all over the world.
** if you don't like then please tell me , I'll stop writing..take care and have fun.