part 12

Next morning

Jungkook worm up from sleep and looked at the sleeping Tae next to him. He smile to saw the beautiful face that looked like a angel next to him. He didn't want to wake him up from the deep sleep but he have to wake him up.

"Tae....baby wake up" he said and kissed on his lips.

Take stated at the feeling of someone touching his lips.

Tae stared at the feeling someone touching his lips. He saw Jungkook and sits out of the bed in no time.

" Hey Kookie"..The smiled shyly even h. Was shocked by Jungkook's sudden action.

"Good morning, baby." Jungkook smiled back.

"Hmm..Good morning Kookie" tae shyly answered.

Take went washroom to do his morning routine.Jungkook still sat on the bed. He is thinking about yesterday, what was happened. Smile spread all over his face. He is happy.

In other hand, in the wash room Tae thought while taking shower,

"Is this real? I'm in love with Jungkook and being in love for the first time in my life. Yes I love him..love him more than my life. I can't live without him."

This thought making him blushed.

"and what was that? He just kissed on lips again. Oh God..so embarrassing. How can I go in front of him?" Tae cover his face with his both hands in shy.

After doing his morning routine and taking shower he got out from the washroom. Jungkook looked at him with love affection in his eyes. He went towards Tae.

Tae also looked at Jungkook. The way Jungkook stared at him brought shivers down his spine, his heart beating in erratic movement. His palms sweating lijt it built in waterfall.

Jungkook came in front of Tae. Take felt his knees would turn to jelly at the closeness of his to him. He felt almost out of his breath. Tae took a deep breath and trying to move from in front of Jungkook. Suddenly he felt the strong arm in his waist. He closed his eyes when he felt electricity flow through his whole body.

Jungkook whisper to Tae's ear,

" Don't leave me ever. God knows how much I love you. I want to live rest of my life with you. Please stay with me forever." He licked Tae's ear lobe.

Slowly Tae opened his eyes. Their eyes were Locke's to each other. Tae looked at Jungkook's eye and said,

" I'll never leave you. Never. I can't live without you. I can do any thing for you. I can die for you..."

Jungkook placed his Hans on Tae's lips. Then he cupped his face and said,

"No, Tae. Dying is not meant to be. You know what, dying for someone is simple. That's what everyone does but living for the person and make him live for you too is the most difficult thing. Live with me Tae."

Jungkook looked at Tae's lips and leaned towards them. A soft and gentle kiss appeared in Tae's lips.

Tae was stood there like a frozen. Jungkook broke their kiss and again looked at him. He smiled and said,

" You know what Tae, you looked so cute when you blushed. I would love to make you blush every day like this."

Tae pushed him an embarrassment and went to downsrair. Jungkook chuckled to see how he blushed.." I want him so much."

Jimin's room

Jimin woke up with a severe haedche. He grabbed his hair and said,

"Aaaaaaa...my head."