part 5

“Can I sit here?”

 ….: oh, sure.

Tae: thanks. I’m Kim Taehyung.what’s your name?

…..:  wow ..we have a really similar name. I’m Kang Taehyun..nice to meet you.

Tar: woah!!! What a coincidence..nce to meet you too.

They sat together and talk.

Students come in the classroom and sat on sit where they wanted.soon teacher came.

Teacher: hello everyone. Welcome in university .you all are fresher’s so let me introduce my self.I’m Ms. Lee and I’m going to teach to music.

Students: hello Ms. Lee.

After two class tae and kang got out from the classroom and decided to walk into the library. They spend there half an hour.then they went to the locker room but kang wants to go to washroom.

Tar: you go . I’ll be waiting for you in the locker-room.

Kang: I’ll be there in 5 min.

IN THE LOCKER ROOM

Tae went to his locker and he kept his things to locker..

When he was about to turn but three boys blocked his path. Tar got scared.

Tae: w..who are you ? What do you want?

….: hey sweety..pretty boy..we are here for you …you are looking like a whole strawberry ..I just want to eat..

Tae: please ..d..don’t touch me..please..leave me..

Tae starting sobbing in fear.

Their eyes were filled in lust of affection. One from the three came forward to Tae.

Tae wasn’t able to move a bit because it was a locker behind Tae. The boy touched tae's lips with his index finger while licking his own lips.and with other hand he squize tae's back..

In sudden situation Tae got frooze. He wants to scream but he couldn’t.he wanted to protect but the other two boys holding his hand.tears were falling from tae's eyes.

All of this happened in 5 min.there was no sight of Kang.finally Tae was able to scream.he screamed loudly… HELP.

In the mean time Namjoon, Jhope and Suga were passing through.they  heard the scream HELP they immediately ran towards locker room.

Suga: JACSON…LEAVE HIM…(with an anger voice)

Yes, the boy was named Jackson .he is classmate and friend of Jungkook and Jmin.

Jackson flinched in shock.Namjoon grabbed his collar greeted his teeth and said

Fuck you…How dare you touch him Jackson.you pervert asshole?

Namjoon push him forcefully on the ground and grabbed Tae's hand and hug him gently.

Tae's eyes blust in tears with lots of fear in Namjoon's shoulder.

Suga: this is the first and last time we warned you three..don’t dare to come close to him..never ever..you bitches…from today go far away from him..from us.

Suga, Jhope made them out of locker room and all they were went  to cafeteria with Tae.

IN CAFETERIA

They all were sat at corner in cafeteria and trying to Tae clam down.but they couldn’t..Tae was massed up with continuously crying..he was scared ..his face and his eyes were fluffy and red..he couldn’t help him to calm down.