part 13

Get it..Let it…..ROLL..

     Butter

------💜-----💜------💜------

Unwanted Guest

Part- 13

“Let go.”

After they left university Jungkook and Tae reached home within 15 minutes. In the car Tae asked Jungkook a lot of time about what’s going on but he didn’t answer. Tae was totally confused about what Jungkook was doing.

After they rang the door bell Namjoon opened the door and he was surprised to see them in this hour at home. He asked them curiously,
“ Is there everything all right guys?”

Tae just shrugged his shoulder and looked at Jungkook. Jubgkook didn’t utter a single word in fact now he is confused about why they are at home right now. Its true that he missed tae very badly that time but at this moment he was looking at Namjoon and tae with a dumb smile.

They went inside the house. In the living room Jhope and Jin was playing cards. Actually Namjoon was also playing with them. He came to open the door.

Jhope and Jin looked at Jungkook and Tae and asked the same question as Namjoon asked.

Jungkook was scratching his hair like a fool. Jungkook looked else where and ask them,
“ where is Suga hyung and Jiminaa?”

Jin: Jimin is supposed to be in the university right now, right? And about Suga, I don’t know. He was quite messy when he left the house like a storm after you guys left for the university.”

Jungkook was thinking something and said,
“Suga hyung came to our university  after we reached and asked me about Jimin right away. After sometimes I saw them smiling and holding hand s together while coming to me. In fact guys……they are dating. Then they left the university together while saying they are coming back home.”

All together : What??!!

Namjoon: but where are they?
Jungkook shrug..

“ they told me that..and..and..that’s why I got frustrated and came home with Tae..”
Jungkook pouted his face and said in childish tone.

Everyone laughed after seeing childish Jungkook.

In the evening finally Suga and Jimin came back home. Suga went upstairs quickly saying,
“ I’m tired, wanna sleep. So don’t diaturb me.”
He doesn’t even know to who he said this to.

All of them were in the kitchen. Jin was cooking and Jhope was helping him.Today they will eat a special Japanese dish made by Jin.

Jungkook and Tae were playing with water in their mouth and giggling. Jin and jhope were looking at them and laughing to see what they were doing.

After Jimin , suga came home and Suga went upstairs, Jimin came to the kitchen, Jungkook and Tae gulped their water to see Jimin in the kitchen.

Jungkook and Tae both said:
Welcome home finally ( with a scary voice)
Jimin looked at Jungkooks eyes and saw the death stare of JK

Then he quickly looked at Tae with hopeful eyes.

But he saw that he was looking at him like Jungkook and so Jin and jhope were.
Jimin was scared to see all of them like this.

Tae pouted his face and said:
“I really can’t believe that you didn’t said anything to ME.. Am I that bad as a friend?”

Jimin was about to give excuses but 4 of them altogether attacked him. Playfully they started beating him and finally they all started laughing at Jimin.