part-16

Tea was frozen in his place staring at the banner. He couldn’t help, the tears that escaped and rolled down to his cheek. He didn’t wanna cry in front of them.

Instead, Tae let a tear fall down his eyes sliding down to his cheeks.

“Oh Taetae, I’m so sorry 💔..” Jimin said hugging the boy knowing how much this whole thing meant to him.

All of them are looking at Taehyung. Namjoon kept looking at Tae and Jin.
Suga gritted his teeth while looking at Jin. He went towards Jin and asked him angrily,

“You knew everything, right? why did you bring Tae here? Don’t you know how much it will hurt Tae? Why Hyung?”

Jin tried to convince them and said,
“let’s go inside, then we will talk.”

But no one wanted to go inside. After sometimes Tae stepped forward and said,
“I’m gonna go. I want to know why he did this to me. And I want to know it right now.”

But everyone except Jin tried to stop Tae. But he already went inside the hotel. The others finally followed him.
They noticed the program was happening in a conversation hall in this hotel.

While everyone went inside Jin secretly called Jungkook and told everything that happened. Then he also went inside the hotel.

In the meantime, they all reached in front of convention hall.

They were about to open the door but the door opened from the inside and they saw Jungkook standing in front of them. Tea looked at Jungkook with a lot of pain. Still, tears falling from his eyes. Their eyes and face were turned red to crying a lot. Jungkook wasn’t saying anything he was looking at Tae's eyes and smiling.

Suddenly, Tae felt a hand on his shoulder and it was Jimin.

“Tae, look behind JK, the banner.” Jimin whispered to Tae.

Then he looks behind Jungkook and saw another banner—

“Welcome to the Engagement party of

💜JEON JUNGKOOK💜
                 &
💜KIM TAEHYUNG💜

His mouth hanging open. He read the banner again and again with wide eyes. He can’t believe what he's seeing is true. Everyone one else saw it. All of them looked each other with surprise. Only Jin stood behind and smiled widely.
Jungkook came towards Tae and whispered to his ears,

“Surprise!”

And he hugged him right in front of all guests.

Tae broke down in tears. Couldn’t understand what to do or say. All of his friends hugged him in a group. Eventually, the happiness dam broke down.

Yes, they all are happy for Jungkook and Tae. After all of this happening, giggling finally Jungkook pushed Tae from the hug and looked directly at his eyes. Jungkook was about to say something but suddenly he notices Tae looked at someone over him and tears started fall from his eyes. Jungkook turned his head and saw Aunt Nahyun stood behind him, who is also crying.

Jungkook let Tae go to his mother. Tae went towards his mother and starring her for a moment and hugged her. She wrapped her both arms around Tae and said,

"Sshhh..everything is alright Baby. Don't cry." Then she kissed his forehead.

" No more tears baby. I'm happy for both of you." Tae's mother said and wipes his tears.

His mother have been very welcoming to the fact that Jungkook and Taehyung have a relationship. She's genuinely happy that her only son has found love, even it's with another man as well. There's no prejudice on her part which only made Taehyung respect and love her even more.