part 9

A week passed..

Tae was still with them.he is grateful to all of them because not even one of them didn’t uttar a single word about that incident. They act normally but everyone tried to comfort and cheer him up.

They are sitting in the living room and watching TV in the evening. Namjoon came from outside. He sat on the sofa and looked at Jin a sweet and loving smile appear on his lips.Jin also shyly smiled back to Namjoon.

Jin: from where did you came?

Namjoon: from Bogum's house.

Then he looked at everyone and said,

“  Guys, I have an announcement.”

Everyone looked at him with questionable eyes.

Namjoon smiled..looked at them and said,

“Next weekend Bogum invited all of us in his place.”

Everyone become happy after hear that but Tae was really confused. Jimin notice him being this confused.

 Tae: who is Bogum?

Namjoon: he is my friend but everyone knows him and he knows everyone here.right guys?

Jimin: Yeah..that would be fun.(Happily said)

Tae: but I’m not going there ( with black face)

Namjoon asked with confusion

“Why Taetae?”

Tae: because I DON’T know him and he don’t know me.

Jin smiled and said,

“it will be OK after you'll go there.we are all going,don’t worry.”

Jin patted tae's back.

Tae with expression less face said,

“but still I DON’T want to go there.”

Jk,Jimin was excited for the party but after hearing what tae said both together said while pout their face

“if you are not going then we are also not going.”

Tae looked at them for few moment and smile

“ Aaishh…you guys are….OK..okey I’ll be go with you.now smile.”

Jimin hugged tae and smiled back.others boys also smiled at them.

Jhope: that would be super fun in weekend.thanks to Bogum.( with his famous sunshine smile)

At night

All of them went to sleep.Tae and Jk were talking in their room.suddenly Tae said to Jk,

“ I’m feeling hesitated go to Bogum hyung's place.you know me right? I’m not comfortable with strangers.”

After speaking he is playing with his fingers while pouting.

Jk looked at Tae and a small smile appeared on his face.he loved it when Tae pouted his face.

Jk in thought,

“ Oh God,why does he always pout his face like this? I’m going to crazy day by day. I couldn’t control myself more.”

But Jk said to Tae

“Don’t worry. I and Jimin will be with you all the time.don’t feel any hesitated.okey?”

Tae sigh and said”Ok”.

After that they went to bed for sleep.The slept so quickly.but Jk didn’t.The as usual hugged Jk.Jk looked at him with loving eyes.Tae slept peaceful and innocent. His lips turns fluffy pout.Jk kept stating at the sleeping Tae.his face is glowing, like the heaven spotlight lit him up and that he looked like he was carved in the heaven itself. Jk wanted to very badly kiss those fluffy pouty lips.he slowly touched tae's lips with his thumb then kiss his own thumb.