part 3

“IDIOT”!!!!!!

Tae felt embarrassed. Then Jimin said to Tae

Jimin: you just freashup and change if you want you can take a quick shower after that come down stair.OK?

Tae: OK. But if I make sound then it will  disturb him. Right?

Jimin with a smiling face came near to Tae and said: Jungkook is kinda rude but he is not that bad in heart you know?

Tae nodded and smiled back to Jimin.

Jimin: come soon..( pinch Tae's check)

Jimin got out of the room and Tae silently took his dress and other necessary things from his suitcase and went washroom.inside the washroom Tae called his mother and informed her that he reached at Seoul and reached home safely with Jungkook .after more few words he end his call and took a shower.

After shower he got out of the washroom and chuckle to view in front of his. Jungkook’s face is turning where he is standing. Jk still sleeping. Tae look at his face and stared at him. He is so handsome even while he is sleeping.they didn’t talk much at the car..his black hair, milky skin, muscular body..he is perfect..Tae shook his head to come out from his thoughts . he was drying his hair with towel then again he he thought why Jungkook even don’t care to talk to him.is there any reason?

 Maybe..maybe he didn’t wanted  tae here.it made tae sad.

Tae:( in his thoughts) maybe I have to hurry to find a dorm.

In that time Tae listen to jimin calling him from down stairs. He quickly comb his hair with his hand and got out of the room while saying “coming hyung”.

Tae came down and saw everyone sitting on the dinning table. Jimin called tae and patted to next his sit. Tae went there and sat next to jimin.

Jin: where is jungooa?

Tae: he is sleeping hyung.

Jimin: OK I’m going to call him.

Jin: no need to go..

Then jin walk near stairs and call loudly

“ Jongooa wakeup..its time to have your lunch..”

Every one started smiling on his word..

After few min Jungkoon came down and join with them for lunch( ???????)

But when jin gave him pancakes and banana milk Jungkook asked Jin,

Jk: Why we eat pancakes and banana mlk in our lunch?

Everyone blasts into laughter..Namjoon said this is not lunch, this is breakfast.

Jungkook looked like a  fool..cause Jin made him a fool in front of all.

Jungkook: hyung you are so mean.

Junkook sat just opposite of Tae..Jungkook thought: