part 7

Unwanted Guest

Part-7

.....: Are you sure about that Jungkook?

Jungkook flinched and turned back to see from where those sound came.

On the door there is Jin and Suga standing. jungkook didn't know when they came.he was embarrassed. Quickly wiped away his tears.they come towards and sat beside him.

Jin: if you love him then why did you let him go?

Jk: even I didn't recognize my feeling hyung.how could I told him?

Suga: Are you serious about your feelings now?

Jk: yeah ( in low voice). I was angry, annoyed because I had to share my room on request by Eomma.it is true. But when I met Tae, there is something special in Tae. I DON'T know.but from the first day I couldn't talk to him easyly. I felt nervous when I want to talk to him.the way he smiled, the way he talked, the way he slept, his breathing like a baby bear.when he unintentionally hugged me while sleeping ( smile sadly) I felt so relaxed like it was normal for me.I was habituated with him. I never complained anything to him. Yes, we were not that much close to each other like jimin and all of you.because all the time in front of him I felt nervous. No wonder that's I fell for him so quickly. I was never interested to date anyone.I flirt with girl a lot but I didn't had any feelings for them. I wanted to love someone in my life who truly loves me the way I'm.I found him.he is the person that I love most. I love him..yes.I do.

Suga: then what are you going to do?

Jk: I DON'T know but I want to make him fall for me. When will I feel that he also have feelings for me..surly I confess as soon as possible.but please don't tell any one now. I want to keep it secret between us three.

Jin: okey. Whatever youre going to do just count us in with you.

Jk: thank you hyung.

At the dorm

Jimin and Tae reached the dorm. In the room there were two beds.the owner of the other bed went to his hometown due to personal reason. Tae doesn't know who it is.

Jimin said to Tae,

You can come back home when ever you want. And of course in weekends. We will meet everyday in university OK?

Then he hugged Tae and left.

Tae organized everything and ate the food Jinu gave him for Dinner. Then he took a shower and went to bed. But he couldn't sleep. He was turning right and left. He was missing that house. The people and mostly Jungkook. He doesn't know why but he was missing Jungkook a lot. He couldn't sleep and the night passed like this.

Next day in University

Tae went his class and sat next to Kang.

Kang: why are you looking so tired ??

Tae: I couldn't sleep at night.

Kang: is there any problem?

Tae: noh..not at all..just new place maybe that's why.

Kang: new place??

Tae: yeah..I shifted in dorm yesterday..

Kang: oh wow..now I understand you missed your frienda,right????

Tae: maybe..

Then the teacher came and class starts.

After two class. It's a free time..tae went to library and issued some book for his name and then he left for next class.