part 28

Everyone we're so busy because of Jin and Namjoons Wedding.

They already booked the wedding hall.

Right now, Jin is ordering them how the hall will be decorated. And Jimin and J-hope are listening quietly.

Suga is in charge of the foods in the wedding day.

Namjoon is in charge of the wedding ring.

Jin said he will choose the wedding cake by himself.

And if Jungkook comes.  Tae and Jungkook will be in charge of the suits for everyone. And if he doesn't come,Tae and an other member will help him .

Now they are making the list of guests they will invite.

Jin was warning them not to make any mistakes. If something bad happens he is gonna kill them.

Jin: Look guys, I'm gonna get married once in my life and if someone makes any problem. I'm gonna kill you guys.

Everyone kept teasing Jin with it.

Jin quarrelled with Namjoon almost everyday. But those weren't long lasting because Namjoon somehow convinces Jin.

Namjoon : Jiminaa hoba go to Eurwangni beach. I want us to get married there. He said Me a longtime ago that he wants to get married in a beach. You guys will go to the location tomorrow okay?? And don't tell this to Jin. It's a surprise for him.

Their days spent with busy Ness. Their parents came to see the preparations.

After 5 days:

Only 7 days are left for the wedding! Almost everything is confirmed. Now only they want everything to be ok for the wedding.

Finally Jungkook confirmed that he will come with his friend Yugyeom. But only for 7 days.

Everyone is happy. Specially Tae. Jungkook will come before 3 days of wedding. And will go back after 4 days of the wedding.

Everything went smooth ( like butter😁😜).

Everyone started their work.

And today as usual, Tae went to university. And today He left his phone in his room since it had no charge. He forgot to charge it after he talked to Jungkook last night. has two classes in a row. When he was in the middle of the second class, suddenly the gate opened and a staff entered.

:Who is Kim Tae Hyung?

Tae confusedly raised his hand.

Tae: here I am.

: Your family called you for an emergency. Someone came to take you.

Tae was dumbfounded.

: Here. Take your receipt.

Tae organised his bag with confusion.

Tae mumbled: what emergency??? everything was ok??? Then what happened??

Kang: Do you want me to come with you?

Tae: no it's ok. You do the class.

Tae got out. Still confused about what is happening.🙄