part-18

Next morning

Taehyung first wake up, he opened his eyes and he saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully. Smile appears on his face..but suddenly he remembered about past night ..his cheeks starting to blushing...he cover his face with his both palm..it's so embarrassing..

"Oh God! How can I face him" he said in his mind. He looked at Jungkook without a blink. How handsome he is while sleeping. Small smile appears in his lips. He whispered to Jungkook's ear,

" I'm happy bunny only because of you are mine and I'm all yours. I never thought before we'd be together that easy. I always prayed to God, He made us together forever. And see, we are already engaged. I'm happy to having you in my life. I don't know what are you feeling right now but I'm feeling blessed. I. Love you bunny. You make my dream comes true."

He leaned forward Jungkook and kissed his cheek slowly. Then he got out from the bed and went to washroom. He did his morning routine and took a shower. Then he got out from the washroom and went to Jungkook's cupboard. He took a white t-shirt and a sweat pant. He got dressed and look at the mirror. He saw all over his neck has deep purple burries.. those created by Jungkook. He shyly touched those burries and remembered last night what they did.

Suddenly embarrassment captured all over him. He hide his face with his palm.

After few moments, Taehyung took a hoodie from Jk's cupboard and wear it. Then he again when towards Jungkook and sat beside him again slowly kissed his forehead and then got out from the room.

He went to living room and saw everyone sat there.

Jimin: Hey..Taetae, good morning.

Taehyung: Good morning Chimu. Good morning hyungs.

All of them together said good morning to him.

Jin: Where is Jungkook?

Taehyung: Still sleeping Hyung.

Jimin: still sleeping? Why? Didn't he slept at night?

A naughty smile hanging on his face.

Taehyung blushing with embarrassment. His face turned red like tomato.

Jimin whispered in Tae's ear,

Did you slept well Taetae? Why are you wearing this hoodie. Today is not that cold .

He winked at Taehyung.

Tae suffering a lot of embarrassment.

Stop it Chimu. We slept well at night. Don't even think about anything else.

Tae rolled his eyes.

What??? I didn't think anything else. Your dirty mind own thoughts.

Tae whispered,

Please Chimchim.

Jin: Jiminaa stop embarrassing him.

Jimin: What Hyung?? I didn't do anything.

Mrs Jeon came there while they are talking.

Good morning boys.

Good morning Aunty.

All of them said together.

Where is Kookie? Didn't he woke up?

She asked Tae.

Tae blushed and said,

No. He is still sleeping.

Oh..ok..uumm..Tae, come with me, I want to talk to you.