part 23

Tae suddenly  heard a voice from behind and jumped up and turned around. He just stood there frozen for few moment before he jump on that man and hugged him tight.

Surprise! That man said.

Tae: When did you come?!!!!!!

I reached here one hour ago.

(Yes guys you guessed right it's JK)

Jungkook: will you go on a date with me??????

Tae:We live in the same place right? Then why??

Jungkook: 'Caz I'm leaving day after tomorrow. So I wanted to spend my this one and half day only with you. Let's go.

They both wandered around till midnight. When they came back home, everyone already slept. Both went to their room after freshen up they fell asleep due to tiredness. They woke up very late the next day.  Everyone woke up long ago.

When they came downstairs. The other four were sitting in the sofa.

Hobi: how was yesterday???

Jin: what's your plan about today???

junGkook: yes Jin Hyung obviously...

Jin: that's good. Go eat your breakfast little ones. And you coconut heads listen to me, I don't care where you guys will stay the whole day but I want see you guys in home within 7 P.M understand????????

Them: ok.

Tae and Jungkook came to the living room after eating. The other 4 were talking about music.

Jungkook: hows Ur music plans goin'????

Jin answered.

Jin: remember????? You have to come back within 7.

Jungkook: ok Hyung we're going.

Suga: where will you go???

Jungkook: go to shopping, we'll eat our lunch outside. And then...I don't know...let's see...ok bye ..see you!!!

Tae: byeee Hyung

Hobi: stay careful.

Taekook left.

They went to a shopping mall. Bought dresses for each other.

After shopping, they Ate lunch in an expensive restaurant.

They got out.

Tae: what now Kookie???

Jungkook: let me take you to a special place.

Tae: wheree???????

Jungkook: surprise.

Jungkook took Tae to a river side in their city.

Tae was mesmerized by the beauty of that place. Tae's eyes are on the river.

He can see the reflection of the city on the other side of the river. His eyes were stuck on that reflection. He murmured:

"Such a beautiful place...I wonder how beautiful it would look at  night.🌃"

The wind is a breeze gentle on their skins. Chilly, but it compliments the afternoon and the vibe.

Jungkook was looking at Tae's aside profile. He couldn't move his eyes from Tae.

Jungkook: if you want we can stay here until evening.

Tae looks at Jungkook and nodded.

They both were looking at the beautiful view.

Slowly time skips and at the evening still both sat on there same place.