part-19

What?????
Jimin screamed out.

Yes..Uncle wants to shift their head office to Seoul. And Jungkook will be in charge of that office. So they wants Jungkook to finish his rest of study in London. They  already finished his paper work there. Just Jungkook has to go there and join his class.

Did Jungkook knows about it??
Jimin asked Tae.

Yes.

What did he want?

He didn't agree yet. That's why Aunty asked me to convince him.

Then what are you going to do?

I..I have to convince him, Chimu.

Tae hardly tried to control his tears. But tears falling down to his cheeks..

Jimin immediately hugged Tae..and Tae broke down while crying mess.

It hurts Chimu..it hurts...I don't even want to convince him..I don't want ..I want him here, beside me. How can I suppose to live without him? I don't want..I love him..love him madly....b..but I promised Aunty that I'll try my best to convince him...what will I do???

Sshhhh...Tae..don't..please don't cry..everything will be all right. Please don't cry..
Jimin patted Tae's back.

Nothing will be right...and I have to convince him at any cost..I don't know how but I have to..
Tae sobbing out.

Jimin tries to calm him down. After sometimes Tae calm down. Both of them were silent. Then Jimin broke the silence.

Jimin: Does Jungkook knows what Aunty told you?

Tae: Not yet

Jimin: When will you tell him?

Tae: In some days.. When I get the right chance.. But I don't have much time..

Jimin: OK.

Tae: Chimu let's go to sleep.. we have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow..

Jimin: Good Night TaeTae.

Tae: good night Chimu

They both fell asleep.

In Midnight:

Tae can't sleep at all. He was thinking how to tell Jungkook about everything...
He is feeling painful.. His heart is heavy in pain.. He doesn't know what to do..

Then finally he fell asleep..

Next Morning:

They woke up at 4 A.M .

They freshed up. And got dressed ..When they got down they saw the table full of Pancakes with Chocolate, Maple syrup and honey.

Jimin: Waaaw these are the things I love to eat the most. Aunty I want to go and hug you right now.

Then Tae's Eomma nodded her head .

Then  Jimin ran to Tae's Eomma like a monkey.

Jimin: Awwwwwh my dear Aunty I love you sooooooo much..

They finished eating.

Then they both came and sat in the living room. Mrs. Kim also came to them

Mrs.Kim: Why is your face so puffy Tae baby???? U didn't sleep at Night?

Tae: No I slept too much that's why my face is puffy.

Jimin: u two continue I'm going to pee.

Then Tae's Eomma sat next to Tae.