part 32

Yes, it was JEON JUNGKOOK.

Taehyung gasped.

"He is mine!! Back off you bastard!" Jungkook shouted at Alex.

"What the fuck?" Alex said. Still on the ground.

Again Alex said angrily," why the fuck you hit me?"

Taehyung was going to say something but..

"Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook growled, making Taehyung shiver and gulp down the sentence he was about to speak.

"Keep your filthy hands off him!" Jungkook told Alex.

"And you!" Jungkook said turning to Taehyung, "come with me."

Jungkook bolted right afterwards and Taehyung followed him. Almost running to keep up with Jungkook's speed.

He stopped when they were outside. Taehyung saw Jungkook's car on the parking area with a few others. Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the door of his car roughly and Taehyung gasped in surprise. Only one thing Taehyung saw Jungkook's angry dark eyes!!

Jungkook was glaring him." I told you not to come in this party. Didn't I? I'm nothing special huhhh????"

Taehyung felt guilty and fear.. he was looking at his feet.

" Seriously?????? " Jungkook said. He was hurt, annoyed.

Tae was still standing with his head down.

Even if Tae was guilty, he was fully drunk.

Tae got mad after Jungkook said these to him.

"ARE YOU JEALOUS?!?!?" Tae screamed

JUNGKOOK: WHAT???!!!

Tae: WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE?!?! HE DIDN'T INVITE YOU WHY DID YOU CAME HERE HA?!?!?!?!

Jungkook got extremely hurt but he understood Tae was saying these because he was drunk.

Jungkook noticed tears falling from Tae's eyes.

Jungkook sighed and said:

Get in the car, we're going home

Tae quietly sat in the passenger seat.

They reached home.

They entered

Jungkook said Tae to go freshup but Tae ignored Jungkook's word and went to sleep.

Jungkook looked at him for sometimes and then covered him with blanket.

He went to there balcony. It was 1 am at night.

His heart was heavy in pain. He thought:

"It was 3 years since he came here. In these 3 years, he never forget Tae for a moment. But Tae ..... is so changed in just 6 months! "

When he didn't saw Tae after he woke up today, he quickly got ready and went to Tae's university. He didn't saw anyone there. He called bambam and asked for Alex's address. 

Bambam got the address and informed JK.

He immediately went to Alex's House.

When he reached. Alex's House. He got down his car and went inside like storm.

After entering. Jungkook struggled a lot to find Tae. But he didn't found Tae there. He saw Asahi who was half drunk. He asked him several times about Tae but he didn't understand anything. Jungkook pushed him in a sofa on frustration.

"GO TO HELL!!!!" - he shouted.

He went upstairs and saw a passage. When he entered there he saw Tae and Alex