part-17

THIS CHAPTER IS MATURE CONTANT..IF ANYONE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT THEN PLEASE IGNORE THIS CHAPTER.THANK YOU.

It's too hot for both of them. Their desire and needs getting stronger. They are breathing heavily and looking into each others eyes, it's clear what they want.

Both of them feel like their hearts might stop due to beating so fast but they are somehow used to it because whenever they see each other, their hearts go crazy.

Jungkook was nervous and so excited at the same time...the fluttering feeling of butterflies in his stomach. Jungkook can't wait for it.

Taehyung gulps a lump in his throat when Jungkook asked him for permission. He is fucking nervous. It is clear what he wants and if he agreed then what happen next. And to be honest with his condition at this time he also wants that.

Jungkook whispered again,

"Please....Tae.."

And Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook's eyes directly. They were stating each other for few moments then finally Tae nodded his head with agreed.

Jungkook’s breath hitched and die a moment he thought his heart stopped beating. He started at Tae.
Jungkook hovering over him and kissed again on his lips. he glided his hands on the Tae's sides and he can feel the Tae's skin warming. He started to unbutton Taehyung's shirt and Tae's upper body is now exposed. Jungkook’s eye admired it for awhile. His lips then moved lower to the collarbones and did his wonder there. He kissed Taehyung's neck desperately and leaved their deep purple buries.

"Aa...ah..J..Jungkookie.." Taehyung whispered while breathing heavily.

Jungkook can't get over Taehyung's beautiful chest and pink nipple that his dick became painful he needed some fiction. He lowered his body more into Taehyung's and started to grind on him. As soon as Taehyung felt the hardness down there.

Taehyung now had his arms around Jungkook's head and Jungkook's hand roams his body. Jungkook started to pinch Taehyung's right nipple and Tae emitted the sexiest sound Jungkook has ever heard.

Tae's nipple was replaced by Jungkook's tongue. He licked on it, sucked and bite while his other nipple was being pinched by Jungkook's hand. Taehyung felt like losing his mind. This is too much and he had never experienced anything like this in his whole life.

Jungkook began to move lower again until he reached Tae's waistband. Jungkook looked at Tae first and when he nodded he proceed in taking all the clothing off.

Jungkook didn't move for while. He stayed there and admiring Tae's body. Tae felt embarrassed at the way Jungkook was staring at him, he covered his body with his arms.

JJ stopped Tae and looked at him mesmerized.

"You are so beautiful."

Then he kissed him again on the lips to reassure him.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss but Taehyung didn't expect Jungkook's head to give attention to his aching member. He gasped and moaned aloud when he felt something wet. Jk licking at the head of the member. Shivers ran down and Tar's member stands proud.

"Oh..God.." Tae choked out. He was pulling at Jungkook's hair and his eyes shut close from indescribable pleasure.

Jungkook is licking, rubbing the top of Taehyung's hard member. He bobbed his head up and down. Taehyung crying in new unknown pleasure and Jungkook enjoying the cries.

When Jungkook continue to move his head Taehyung felt a tight clenching in his lower stomach.

"Aa..aahh..oh..J..Jungkook..I'm.....I'm...I..wanna...cum.."