part-35 (Final)

Taehyung woke up early in the morning as he wanted to visit his Eomma's grave.

Jungkook took Tae at the graveyard and Jungkook knew his mood would be a bit down because they were in graveyard.

When they finally arrived at the cemetery Jungkook was holding Taehyung's left hand tightly assuring him that he was with him.

"Eomma, I miss you so much." Taehyung said as he kneeled down beside her tomb and he let his tears down freely. Jungkook keeps his small distance to allow Taehyung some privacy to vent to his mother.

"Eomma, after two days your son will get married. You know him very well, right? He loves me more than I deserve. He brought me immense happiness." Taehyung's voice pained Jungkook in ways he didn't even know, the pain in seeing the one you love suffer was beyond the one of your own suffering.

Taehyung signaled  Jungkook to join him and Jungkook quickly did.

"Jungkook, the man I love most. As you know everything Eomma. I love him beyond the words. I promised you, and wanted too that I spend the rest of my life with him. So we decide to get married." Jungkook gave Tae a small supportive smile.

" I know you are not here but I also know you are every where with me and you will be there on that day. I can feel your aura. I love you Eomma. I love you so very much."

Minute turned to hour and soon it was time to leave. Taehyung bid his goodbye and began walking. Jungkook on the other hand stayed out wanting to have a moment with Mrs Kim.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook wasn't following.

" Just give me few minutes." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"Mom, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for bringing a person as wonderful as Tae into this world. He is my happiness. He is my everything. Tae loves you so much. Please look over us from heaven and give us your blessings. Thank you. Thank you for everything."

After their visit to the grave Taehyung's mood seemed lighter like a weight had been lifted off.

They came back home. Jungkook dropped Tae at home and went to office.

 Jungkook dropped Tae at home and went to office

Jungkook's office room:

Everyone were busy Because it will be TAEKOOK'S wedding in two days. Jungkook's parents came to Seoul for the wedding. They are staying in a hotel. Jungkook is also staying with his parents. The ritual is he can't meet Tae before the wedding. Even they shopped separately.

They booked the hall. Everything will be PURPLE themed.

Yoonmin are in charge of the decorations.

Jin is in charge of the foods..

Hobi, yugyeom and Bambam are in charge of ENTERTAINMENT.

Namjoon is the host.

Kang and Jimin are the Groomsmen