Special chapter

"NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
The situation was really heavy because of a scream. A person is screaming because......

Because he lost his everything...

EVERYTHING

People around him are also crying.

Hospital nurses,staffs, doctors and others are trying to calm him down. But it's useless.

His heart is broken in million pieces 💔

His eyes were dropping a fountain.

He never cried this much in his whole life. He NEVER got this much hurt.

How will he live now?!?!? Everything wasn't like this!! Why did this happen to him?? Why?? What will he do now??

He doesn't even have 0% interest in life now.

"Jungooah....Please...Please stop crying...." - Jin tried to stop Jungkook.

Everyone else are trying to! But Jungkook isn't listening to anyone.

"Let me go to him....Please let me go to him...My TAE is alone in that room. He feels scared alone. He feels scared without me Hyung! Please let me go to him.PLEASE..!" - Jungkook cried out

Jungkook is trying to free himself from Jimin and Jins embrace and go to "that" room.

But Jin and Jimin's grip was too strong for him now.

Jinmin are also crying. They still can't believe anything. But Jungkook's pain is way more than them.

"Kook..Calm down. Calm yourself down. If you act like this what will rowoon do?? Stay strong for him Jungkook. Think of him"
Jimin said crying.

"I cant Jimin. I.....I just can't. I can't explain you what I lost... You guys won't understand... HOW??how did this happen???" -Jungkook said.

"It's an accident, Tae was learning to drive and suddenly everything went out of control......."
Jimin couldn't complete his sentence.... He was only thinking about his taetaes smiley face.

No one saw Tae yet after the accident.

Only Namjoon and Suga went inside. And they identified Tae.

When the doctor officially declared that "he is no more"

Both of them got out.

Everyone were looking at him. They were sure that Tae was dead in spot

Suga walked out without even looking at them and Namjoon was just standing there like a statue.

Jungkook wants to go to Tae right now but he couldn't because they were holding him tightly.

Jin and Jimin were requesting him continuously to calm down.

And J-Hope took rowoon out. That innocent soul was looking at everything with terrible eyes. He couldn't understand anything. How can he?? Be is only a 3 year's old kid!

Namjoon came to Jungkook and said:

"Jungkook...Don't go....You saw Taehyung for so many days right?? Then let it be this time..."

"HYUNG?!? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??! I WONT GO TO MY TAE??!! I WONT LOOK AT MY TAE?!?WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY?!?"

Namjoon: please..... Jungkook......It's a request.

"Leave me Jinnyung, leave me jiminaaaaaa-"

Finally Jungkook freed himself and started running towards that room.