part 34

Some beautiful days passed after they came back to Korea. Everyone were really happy!!!

Nowadays they all are really busy. Jungkook will be a CEO in a few days for Jeon Corporation. Jungkook's office in Seoul is fully ready. Now their all decorating the office for CEO ceremony.

Jungkook's birthday is also coming up. Tae and the other five except Jungkook are planning something special for Jungkook.

After 3 days

Today Jungkook will be taking his CEO position.

In the evening

Their conference hall was crowded with media and VIP person's.

Now the announcer called mr.jeon aka Jungkook's father to give a speech in the stage.

Mr.jeon: Hello everyone. I'm thankful that you all came here in this meaningful day of us. At first, from the very beginning, I thank everyone who supported our company. Without your help, this company couldn't be one of the top 5 biggest automobile company.

I hope you all will stay by my son's side too. The way you all supported me in my bad times, I hope you all will do the same with my son too!

With that, Mr Jeon stretched his hands to Jungkook's hand. Jungkook held his Father hands and stood beside him.

Mr. Jeon: From now on THE NEW CEO OF THIS COMPANY IS MY ONLY SON JEON JUNGKOOK. He is really young. But brilliant. I hope you all will support him and give him good advices. The way you all sticked to me like a shadow, you will stick to him like that, right?
(With that his eyes become teary)

From now on, Jeon Jungkook will take all of the company's decisions. I'll take care of the Busan side. But only as an employee.

Everyone started clapping with tears in their eye's.

Jungkook: Everyone's parents always think about what's good for their child. My parents also did it. So I'm really grateful. I'm able to take the responsibilities just because of them. From now on a new journey will start in my life. And as Dad said, I hope you all support me. I, you and us we will all work hard together to bring Jeon Corporation at no. 1.

Then he looked at his Father and said:

And Dad, you won't stay there as an employee, as you were before. I need your advice too.

Then he looked at his Mom and said,

I also need, Eomma, your support.
(Mrs Jeon give him a flying kiss and smile proudly and Jungkook nodded)

Then he looked at his Tae directly in front of the media, pointed at Tae and said,

He is the most important person in the world to me. He is the man I'm crazy in love with. And I hope, like he supported me all those years. He will keep supporting me.