♡∞Chapter 3: Mr. Fuzzy∞♡

After the three of us entered the limo the doors closed and the chauffeur started to drive away. Val had his head on the window looking out to the streets that we passed. I looked to my left and I saw Ruby snooping through the limo finding a soda. As she opened the soda, the loud pop of the can and the sizzling sounds of the carbonated drink got Val's attention. He turned to Ruby and told her to pass him one. Ruby grabbed another can of cola and tossed it to him. As he caught the can he slowly opened it and foam came fizzing out of the can and he started drinking it. As I saw both of them drinking their sodas I started to think about what happened this morning. I started wondering why they acted so nonchalantly. Do they not remember what happened? These questions kept on haunting me so I built up the courage to ask them.

"Hey, Val, Ruby can I ask you guys a question?"

Val puts down his drink and turns to me.

"Sure what's up Alex?"

The nerves slightly came back to me but I brushed them off and decided to ask them.

"Do you guys remember what happened this morning?"

Val turned his head back to the window and started talking.

"Yeah of course I remember we came late to school. Then we went to first period and watched a news report of this guy in a mask."

I had a confused look on my face and proceeded to tell them about what happened.

"Wait what you guys don't remember the attack? Giants invaded the city, the school was almost destroyed, and I was almost killed by one of the giants but Val you saved me."

Val turned to me and had a flustered look on his face.

"What are you talking about? There were never any giants in the city and they never attacked the school and you were never in any trouble! I told you that the monsters are not coming here so stop bringing them up!"

I quickly stopped talking and moved to another seat in the limo. I could tell he was on edge because, throughout all the time that I have known Val, he had never once been angry with me. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys how Val and I met. So Val and I met in preschool Although I went to public elementary and middle schools I did go to a private preschool and kindergarten. The reason I got to go to these private schools was all thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez. See this was before my dad died and around the time my mom started working at the company she currently runs. My mom had a bachelor's and master's in economics and business so they hired her to be an executive manager. That meant that she was able to communicate with most of the clients that the company had, and one of the clients just happened to be Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez. They both took a liking to my mom and they started to become friends and they became like mentors to my mom. Then when my dad died my mom needed to take care of me all by herself. The Alvarez's noticed that something was wrong and they asked my mom and she explained to them everything thing that happened so they had an idea. They told her that they also had a kid that was the same age as me and he was a bit shy so they wanted to take care of me while my mom was at work, so their child and I could become friends. I remember the first time I ever went to the Alvarez estate, it was so big but I barely noticed the luxury that surrounded me because I was still sad after the death of my dad. I remember that I wouldn't stop holding this big fluffy teddy bear it was brown and had fuzzy fur and a big blue bow. His name was Mr. Fuzzy.

After we arrived Mrs. Alvarez was at the door as my mom said bye to me. After that, Mrs. Alvarez asked me if I was hungry I said no so she just took me upstairs to meet their kid. We entered a big playroom with many toys and books I saw a kid with his nose buried in a book. As we entered she called for the boy she said "Valentino come here I want you to meet someone." As he walked over he didn't look at me and said "Hi my name is Valentino." he went back to his chair and sat down and continued reading his book. Mrs. Alvarez sighed and told me to go play while she brought us some milk and cookies. I nodded my head and walked off as she left. I walked to a corner sat down and buried my face into Mr. Fuzzy, I thought that Val didn't like me and I was scared so I started sobbing and crying. As I was crying I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up tears running down my cheeks. At first, I thought it was Mrs. Alvarez but then I realized it was Val. He sat down next to me and asked "Why are your eyes raining?" I looked at him with a confused look and asked him "Don't you mean crying." He looked at me and said, "Yeah, why are your eyes raining?" I tightly squeezed Mr. Fuzzy and explained to him that I missed my mom and I was sad. He looked at me with a smile and said, "You don't have to be sad because I'm here and we're friends and you won't be sad anymore." As Mrs. Alvarez walked in we both got up and started eating the cookies that she brought and we have been friends ever since. So when he yelled at me I knew that he was disturbed.

In the silence that followed, I was scrolling through my phone when Val called my name but before he could say anything the chauffeur interrupted him and started talking loudly.

"Everyone we are arriving at the Alvarez estate."

As I looked out the window I saw the gates of the estate. The gates were shining with silver colors and in the middle of the gate was a large golden A slowly separating as the gate opened. As the limo drove into the estate you couldn't imagine just how big the estate was. The first thing you see as you enter is the beautiful rose garden with roses of all colors. Past the roses are the waterfalls and a large pond that we always go swimming in on hot California days, around noon the waterfalls always create a rainbow. Then you can see the zen garden filled with amazing bonsai, that Mr. Alvarez finds pleasure in growing. At that point, you move on to the yard of the estate which is so big it is like two football fields In the middle of it all sat the Alvarez mansion. As the limo pulled up and the chauffeur opened the doors the three of us got out and walked to the doors of the mansion. As the doors opened we saw a few servants and we walked in. The walls were pearl white with marble pillars and marble flooring. We made our way to the living room and saw five people sitting down. Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez, Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez, and lastly my mom. As we entered they told us to sit down because they had something to tell us...

 As we entered they told us to sit down because they had something to tell us