¿chapter 20: twins?

*Both Alex and Valentino*

"JOANA??"

R-"Yeah, she is my girlfriend."

A, V-"Girlfriend!"

V-"I did not expect that."

R-"Come sit with us, I will introduce you all."

We sat with them and started to talk. Ruby told us how they met and how they got together and whatnot. I can't remember what they said because I fixated on Joana, I felt like I had seen her before. She had flawless olive skin with amber eyes. Her hair was blonde, it looked natural. She was wearing white jeans and a black crop top. She seemed so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then it hit me.

A-"I will be right back. I need to use the restroom."

I quickly went to the restroom and made sure no one was in it. I took the pocket watch out of my pocket.

A-"Seth, I need you."

I slowly turned the hands of the watch to reach midnight. The more the hand turned the more the room disappeared. The room was replaced by the space that Seth first took me to. I saw Seth sitting in a rocking chair in the center of the room.

S-"So you two finally let emotions get the better of you. Hopefully, you two will realize soon."

A-"Wait, did you see all of what happened?"

S-"I was in your pocket, I heard it all. Anyways what's up?"

A-"Is it possible that a spirit is still alive?"

S-"No, they are all dead other than you. Plus me but I don't count because I come with the watch."

A-"I think I found the spirit of souls."

S-"The scribe is alive!!"

A-"Scribe?"

S-"Yea she is the spirit of souls, the first spirit. But she can't be alive unless she reincarnated. and we can't do that without our spirits' power. It was DEJA!"

A-"Who is Deja?"

S-"Deja vu is the first spirit of the time. She was able to see all time but not tell it. She was like a fortune-teller whose lips were seld shut. She and the scribe were together, she must have foreseen this and put a part of her here."

A-"Wait does that mean that Ruby is Deja!"

S-"Surprise."

A-"Wait how are there two-time spirits at the same time?"

S-"Easy we have the same spirit but we are different people, just like you and Conner same spirit but different people. Hell, he was a shape-shifter. His true form had funny cat ears, he didn't like people pointing it out. Anyway I used a spell to bring a part of them to this time. It's a bit complex but long story short it's like planting a branch of a tree. I took a small part of their power and put it into a carrier here. it's them just ones that grew up differently so they are themselves different. Plus no powers of course. Maybe Deja did the same thing."

A-"Wait so does that mean Ruby can use the watch and what about the scribe?"

S-"They can do less than I can. They are both normal humans right now. Also are you sure that this girl is the scribe?"

A-"I'm positive!"

S-"Check."

A-"How?"

S-"Use the mirror. Look, I didn't explain what it was. That was my bad. The name of this relic is called the mirror of truth you can ask it something and it will reveal the truth. When someone looks into it, it can show their past too. It's not that strong, after all, it's missing its other half."

A-"Another half?"

S-"Yeah, remember how I told you the most recent owner was the Spirit of Reflections? Well, she had a twin. The spirit of the wrath. They shared a spirit. They had to after the original relic broke. The spirit of justice owned the original relic. The relic that he possessed was called the Twin Eyes. One is called truth and the other is judgment. He was said to hold the most power of all the spirits. But when this whole thing started he tried to stop it but the thing completely ignored his power and it ended up killing him. Good thing for him that the scribe and the relics were there so he was brought back but the relics and his spirit were severed. So when he did die, not because of the creature but because of an after-effect of his first death. His spirit separated into twins."

A-"Wait don't I need the original eight to fix all of this? how can I do that if one is broken?"

S-"Don't worry the book and the other relics can help you fix them but you first need to find the two parts. Okay, so now just say her name to the mirror and it will reveal anything about her."

A-"Mirror shows me Joana's past life."

The mirror started to fog and slowly cleared. My suspicion was right, Joana is the scribe.

A-"So now what?"

S-"If she is the scribe that means that she could have the relic. And you are a step closer to solving this."

A-"Thanks, Seth. Now I have to go back in really hungry."

S-"No problem, good luck!"

I exited the room and it disappeared. I went back to sit with my friends and we had an amazing lunch.

J-"I have to go, my parents, are calling me."

A-"Yea no problem, nice meeting you."

R-"Bye bea!"

Joana left the restaurant and I think it's time I tell Ruby.

A-"Ruby can Valentino and I talk to you."

R-"OMG finally. Yasss! Okay, go ahead. I hope this is what I think it is."

A-"I am not human..."

"