⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙ chapter 14: the scar ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

You know that one person that you would do anything for, even risk your life, well I have two and they are both going to die if I don't kill this crazy bitch.

*an arrow is shot and it hits Evergreen in the arm*

"Ha, stupid child, do you think that that can do anything to me!"

I leaped into the air and kicked Evergreen in the face. My bandages come loose and a few of them come together to create a multitude of fists and pummel Evergreen.

"No, but that might."

*Evergreen slowly gets up, their face looking like guacamole*

Evergreen looked practically dead but then, they started contorting their neck and mushing around their face until it was as good as new.

"Thanks to that sweet blood of yours, I can regenerate faster than you can blink. He was right when he said a drop would do wonders."

"WHO THE HELL IS-"

Before I could finish my sentence Evergreen sent a sharp thorn my way. Thankfully I dodged it by an inch.

"Oh calm down, I need to keep you alive either way."

"Well, I need you dead!"

"HA, good luck with that! If you can't tell I can heal myself faster than you can hurt me."

"Not necessarily."

I raise my bow with a black and gold arrow in my hand.

"CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO BOY! If you haven't noticed there is a giant behind you and me is a special flower. Whatever happens to me, when I'm gone this flower will explode and will replicate whatever happened to me. Just looking at that arrow, I can guess your friends won't survive the repercussions."

I lower my arrow and look at Valentino and Ruby. I know if I use this arrow they won't survive it, that prism won't protect them against this. What should I do there is no way to beat them while they are charged up from my blood. Wait what if I use their power against them? I will make them use all of their power.

"HEY EVERGREEN! How do your regenerative powers work?"

"Even if you knew, you won't beat me so I will tell you. As long as I am in range of life I can siphon its energy."

I have an idea but I don't know if it will work. After they told me that, I lifted three arrows and shot the arrows at them. They healed the wounds fast. I shot another arrow and then went in fast. As I expected due to my proximity to them, they siphoned some of my energy and grew. I could feel myself getting weaker.

"Ah, another energy boost."

I went in for a knee kick but they quickly deflected me with a big vine. I smashed into the prism and bounced off due to the force field. Then vines started rapidly hitting me. I could feel the thorns trying to pierce my skin. My bandages tried their best to protect me.

"And I was told getting my hands on you would be a challenge."

The vines that were beating me up started to wrap around me and as a last resort, I tried to take control of the vines using telekinesis, at first it started to work until it didn't. I was able to get out of their grasp until I lost control of the vines. Evergreen was able to break their vines free of my power and struck back. With a vine that had an extra sharp throne, they hit me in my face the one spot not protected by my mask. This is most definitely going to leave a scar.

My line of sight is drawn to the prism. My time is up. The prism slowly starts fading and now they can see what's going on.

"You know, now that I have you I might as well kill them. One no witnesses. So I won't have anyone else to deal with."

Evergreen whips out a vine with extremely sharp thorns and aligns them to each one of their throats.

"If the initial slit doesn't kill, the poison will."

"HELP!!!"

"THAT IS IT! STOP RIGHT NOW!"

I hit my breaking point. I lift my mask just enough that you can see my eeyesglowing with rage. I used my powers to open a rift that summon a steel pipe. My powers were still weak from the energy siphoning but I was able to summon a pipe. At this point, I lost control.

*This part may be a little bit gory for some people*

I kick Evergreen in the face then I start punching them to oblivion. My bandages started helping. We started ripping them limb from limb but they kept on regenerating. with every limb, I ripped off my blood lust grew and grew. I got tired of ripping them to shreds and decided to see if the pipe did anything. To my surprise burned them with the steel pipe. I was just trying to hit them but now I know that steel has an awful effect on them. They were no longer able to regenerate once they got burned by the pipe. Now it is time to end this.

I uproot the plant behind Evergreen and destroy it.

"Any last words?"

I lift my mask and a flash of magenta fills the sky. Slowly Evergreen turns to ash. But before they completely turned to ash they spoke.

"You may have won this one, but you are not safe yet. The trees are too thick to see thro-"

They were gone. Along with them the vines and the giants followed. I quickly left the estate before they spotted me. I put my face on and walk towards the gate. It's time to face him.

 It's time to face him