✧.*chapter 12: Neapolitan✧.*

*corrosive acid starts to spew out of the giant's mouth*

Well, it looks like I just made a monster that will probably melt us all. Ok, what can I do besides standing here like an idiot while that thing gets closer and closer to me? Wait I know!

"RUN!!!"

I kept on running until I got close to a structure. I got close enough to a three-story building then my badges could quickly lift me into the air and onto the roof. I don't think the giant can see me anymore but I need to think and act fast. I do have one thing that could stop this monster but it is a last resort. Wait why am I just realizing that this isn't the only giant, after the initial attack I put all the giants in the wall. With one of them escaping it is only a matter of time before the others follow. I need to find the main entity.

*Alex grabs four arrows from his bag and aims*

I fired four arrows in four spots around the giant. These are what I call my jailbreak arrows. They can make an impenetrable prison for a set amount of time. The bigger the said area is the less time the prison will hold. That will keep it at bay for a little. Now where in the hell am going to find Evergreen?

*meanwhile at the Alverez estate*

*glass shatters*

POV: Valentino(Val)

"Why? I don't want to get married"

"The decision is final. You and Ruby will wed soon."

I storm out of the room destroying a priceless vase in the process. I went to the guest house and barged into Ruby doing her makeup.

"How are you okay with this!!!"

"Dude calms down it's just to make our parents happy."

"You have done some crazy shit in your life but this is by far the most insane."

As Rudy finishes applying her red lipstick she stands up and looks me in the eye.

*Ruby puts on her shades and walks over to Valentino and while she passes him she whispers in his ear.*

"Play along, I have a plan don't worry"

Ruby left the room and I was left in shock. What the hell does she have up her sleeve? I leave the room and go to the only place I know I can be safe.

*Valentino walks down the hall to a room with two wooden doors*

As I step into the room I feel relieved, it is my childhood playroom the only place I feel safe. I go to a corner and plop down. Right next to me was a bear with a blue bow.

"Hey Mr. Fuzzy, how have you been?"

I hug the bear and start to think about all the things that had to happen. I haven't talked to Alex ever since I punched him. I am such a jerk. I bet he never wants to talk to me again. I can't even text him after my parents took all my electronics. I tried to post a rumor about them online to stop this wedding. (lol) How am I going to make it up to him?

I get up from my crying corner and head outside. Maybe a walk in the gardens will clear my head.

*Valentino approaches an arch made out of hedges and walks into a maze of roses.*

After a few minutes, I found myself lost in the maze, I always forget how big my estate is. After a few more turns and dead ends, I found myself in the center of the maze. In the center of that confusing maze sat a nice little garden and a few benches. As I walked to a bench I noticed I was not alone.

Tending to one of the rose beds was a beautiful woman with black hair and green tips. She had flowers in her hair and was standing barefoot on the grass. She lifted her head and glanced over at me.

"You must be the son of the boss. Correct?"

"Yes mam"

I nod my head with respect.

"Have you been crying?"

"Um, no. Why? How can you tell?"

"It's the red and puffiness in your eyes. Let me guess you messed up with I'm guessing a girlfriend."

My face turns as red as a tomato.

"Uh, NO!!"

"Sure, I bet you are thinking of a way to apologize right now. Look I found this weird rose. It's like a Neapolitan. Each petal is a different color but they go in order of red, white, and black. Give this to them with a heartfelt apology and I swear to you they will forgive you. Oh and don't worry about it dying, just take my word for it."

"Thank you!"

"Don't mention it I hope all goes well. And to get out of the maze go through this opening and take two lefts, a right and you will be right out."

I take the rose in hand and prepare myself to make everything right with Alex. Hopefully, he doesn't hate me. And yes, I did get lost in the maze again.

 And yes, I did get lost in the maze again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.