Everything was black. I couldnt move, I couldnt breath, I couldnt do anything. Maybe I was dead. Finally. I was interrupted by someone wrapping their arms around my waist. He was bringing me up towards the surface. I could breath again and I coughed out some water. "Rose, oh my god are you okay?" Connor immendently rushed over towards me. I slightly nodded and sat up. "I'm so sorry Rose, I didn't know you couldn't swim" Kian apologized while rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled slightly up towards him and he reached his hand down to help me up. I took it nervously and he lifted me up. "Thanks Sam" Connor said. I turned around and saw a teen with dark brown hair and some tattoos on his arms. He was soaking wet, like me. He was beautiful and looked mysterious. "So who wants dinner?" Someone peaked their head outside at us with a plate in his hand. "Oh Connor your here!" He said and rushed over to Connor. He hugged him with his open hand then turned to me. "So you must be Rose, I'm Ricky" He reached out his hand and I shook it. It was soft and greasy, like he had just been cooking. "Come on in everyone, the food is ready" All the boys rushed in and I hung back, following them quietly. "So your not much of a talker" Sam whispered next to me and I shook my head. "Well then we might need to change that" He said like it was a challange. Like to win he was going to have to make me talk. I smirked and went inside and sat down next to Connor and Ricky. "Now we can eat" Everyone started eating quickly and talking in conversations. Sam was staring at me, but when I looked at him he just smiled wider and winked. I looked away quickly, back down to me lap. I pulled out my phone and texted Connor. Can I go upstairs now? He looked up from his phone and nodded at me. "Rose is really tired. She's gonna go up to her room" Connor told the rest of the boys "I'll show her where it is" Sam jumped up from his seat and walked next to me. The rest of the boys said there goodnights and I followed Sam upstairs. He lead me down a hallway and another until he stopped at a door. "And this room is yours" He opened the door to a plan room with a mattress in it. "Don't worry mine is next doors in case you need me" I nodded and shut the door. Immediantly, I jumped on the bed and just looked up at the ceiling, thinking. How was it gonna be like with the boys for the rest of my life, or at least until collage. Was I ever gonna be able to talk to them, maybe associate with them? My thoughts were intuerrupted as the door opened and Kian walked in. I didn't get up from my postion of laying on the bed. I felt a drop in the bed and he was laying down next to me. Not close to me or anything but just laying there. "I know what it's like. To be beaten everyday. Not having the strength to even get up. Wishing I was somehow not here." Shocked I sat up and looked towards him, but he still layed there causaly. "So youve never talked" He changed the subject when he saw that I panicked. I nodded my head to his question and layed back down. "Is it like because you cant or you dont want to" I held up the number 2 and he nodded. "Well snice your new here, why dont I take you on a tour around L.A. A walk around all the little shops and the beach." I smiled and nodded. Maybe going around and seeing how beautiful California was would change my mind on talking. "Great, how about we leave around 11. Okay?" I nodded again and he got up. "Okay then Princess Rose. I will see you again tomorrow. Sweet dreams dont let the bed bugs bit" He turned off the light and shut the door lightly behind him. Tonight was the first night in a long time I fell asleep quickly without tossing or turning. Happily, I fell asleep happily.