I sighed happily and finished packing all my items. I zipped up my suitcase and put it by the door so I wouldnt forget it. Then I exited my room and went over to Trevors room. "Hey Trevorrrrr" I opened the door and saw him laying down on his bed on his phone. "Yes Roseeeee" "Im bored" I jumped on top of his bed. "Well then lets have a dance party" He said and grabbed his phone. "You go get the other boys, ill set up the the speakers and other stuff" "Mkay" I jumped up from his bed and went and knocked on Rickys door "Rickyyyy were having a dance party downstairs" I went around and said the same to the rest of the boys. They all came out of there rooms and we headed downstairs. "And first we have music from the one and only Ricky Dillon!" Trevor said through a pretend microphone. Then Nobody started playing and we were all jumping up and down, dancing to the music. About an hour later we were all laying on the ground and couch. "That was fun" Kian said between deep breaths. "I agree" We looked at each other and laughed. The doorbell rang and Sam jumped up to get it. "Um Rose its for you" I sat up and looked at the door. Luke was standing there looking at the ground. "Can you tell him I dont want to talk to him" I told Sam and Luke jerked his head up. "Rose, please let me explain" Sam slammed the door on him. "What was that about?" Ricky asked. "Um im gonna go to be its been a long day" I stood up and Kian did too. "Can you tell them what happend" I whispered in his ear. He nodded and gave me a small hug. I gave Sam a half smile as I passed him and went upstairs. I heard whispering downstairs and I knew the boys would try and come comfort me. Ugh I threw my phone down on the floor in anger. Before I was always sad because no one cared but now.. they cared to much. Something snapped in me, I ran into my bathroom and locked the door. I found my razor and didnt hesitate to pull up my long sleeves and slice my arm. This time it was repeatedly, till I couldnt count how many there were. I let the blood flow out and I sat there with quiet tears flowing from my eyes. I heard someone knock on my door. "Rose, you okay?" I panicked and quickly cleaned up my arms and put my razor away. I pulled down my long sleeves and unlocked the door, Ricky was standing in my room. "Hi Ricky" I half smiled and went and sat on my bed. "Do you wanna talk?" He came and sat down next to me. "Um no im fine" "Are you sure?" He grabbed my hand and held it in his. "You know you can tell me anything" "I know Ricky. But nothings bothering me. Im just tired" The lies keep spilling out again and again. "Okay well goodnight, sleep tight" He left the room and shut the door behind him. I sighed and climbed into bed and fell asleep quickly.

"WANNA HEAR YOU ECHO....." Trevors voice rang through my ears. Ugh I rubbed my eyes, then went to see what he was doing. "Trevor what in the world are you doing?" He stopped the music "We have to leave in 15 minutes so the more important question is why arent you dressed yet?" I looked down and saw I was still wearing my pjs. "Ugh okay fine then" I went back into my room to get changed. I put on my 5sauce tank top with some black shorts. I grabbed my braclets that I hadnt wore in forever and put them on my arms to cover up my cuts. I checked my bag to make sure I wasnt forgetting anything, then I grabbed my phone and went back outside. Trevor was still outside dancing and singing. "Okay Trevor, better now" I twirled for him. "Your good" I rolled my eyes and brought my bag downstairs next to everyone elses. "Okay lets go people!" Trevor yelled while running down the steps. All the boys came truging out of there rooms. We all got into the cars and started heading towards the hotel.