It all happened so fast. Kian and Connor had come up early to go to bed and there she was. Connor dashed to her and onto his knees quickly. Kian whipped out his phone and in a few seconds he was on the phone with 911. There loud, worried voices were heard throughout the halls. Few people were standing outside there door, shocked. He was sad and he let it out on the people, by yelling at them to get away. The door was slammed and Kian turned back to his best friends. One of them he may never talk to again...

The ambulance had gotten there in a matter of a few seconds. Kian had to about drag Connor off her. With his eyes a puffy red and his shirt damp from the tears, Connor was yelling at him. He'd never seen him so broken down like this. It broke his heart.

The boys downstairs saw the ambulance pull into the drop off space and were immediately worried. Ricky tried to reassure them, but inside he was scared to death. What could've happened?
After what they had recently learned about Rose, they were always worried about stuff like this. And today, they should be.
They saw her, in the gurney, with an oxygen mask covering more than half of her face. Trevor gasped loudly, while Sam tried to run towards her; but was stopped by Ricky's hard hand against his chest. Her hand was hanging against the gurney, swinging back and forth as they rushed her out of the hotel and into the ambulance. They all had tears streaming down there face. Worry and sadness filled there minds. Then Ricky said "Oh My God, Connor and Kian are still upstairs"

They all repeatedly clicked on the elevators buttons, hoping for it to move quicker. "Here" Sam shouted as the elevator door in front of him opened. Trevor and Ricky followed behind him quickly. Already inside the elevator was Mikey and Luke. They saw the boys faces and grew worried too. "oh my god what is it?" Ricky was the only one stable enough to talk. "We don't know, we just saw Rose get wheeled out on a gurney" Mikey gasped and Luke's hand clutched together, causing it to turn bright red. Ricky continued with his story though "Connor and Kian are still upstairs" Mikey nodded and the elevator beeped. The doors opened and they all ran out, straight to there door. Sam started pounded on it wanting an answer right away. Kian opened the store slowly and no one pressed it open quickler. His first words "Rose is dead"