"Goodmorning beauitful" Someone whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw Finn above me staring at my lips. I leaned up and kissed him softly. "Goodmorning to you too" We smiled at each other our eyes connected. "Your phone was buzzing like crazy all last night, you might want to check it" He said after a little while. "I'm gonna go get some breakfest, I'll be right back" He put a loose shirt on then left the room. I looked around for my phone and saw he had put it on the bedside table. I grabbed it and unlocked it. He was right, I had multiple texts but suprisingly more things from twitter. I was surprised I never got anything from twitter. I opened up the app and saw I had magicially got 10,000 followers. I was stunned and tryed to understand why, then I looked at my metion thing. Finn's twitter popped up and I took a look at it. His latest tweet said "Love my Sleeping Beauty @RoseyFranta" with a picture of me sleeping. I was angry for a moment then happy because he basically said he loved me. I decided to tweet him back "Love spending time with my Prince Charming @FinnSings" then added a picture of him doing a silly face he took with my phone. I laughed and closed the app, then opened my messages. Most of them were from the boys asking where I was and if I'm gonna be back soon. I texted them all back and told them I'd be back to get my stuff then I was staying in Finn's hotel for a little while, guessing he was going to be okay with it. The door opened and Finn walked in with two plates in his hands. I jumped up and took one plate from his hand. He thanked me then we both sat on his bed. "So what do you have to do today at VidCon?" I asked him. "Well I dont have any meet and greets today and I dont have to go on the main stage until like 8 tonight. So I guess it seems like I have to spend it all with you" He said lightly teasing me. "Okay then what should we do?" "How about we go hang out at the beach today?" I got confused and pointed to his arm. "What about these, wont people stare?" I suddenly got super self-consence. "You shouldnt care about what people thing, your beautiful in your own way" He laced his hand with mine of the table. "Okay then but Im gonna need to go back to my hotel room and get some clothes" "Okay I'll take you I just need to go ge dressed, be right back" He got up and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later he came out with some swim tunks on and a random tank top, which really showed off his arms. "Okay" He grabbed his phone and a beach backpack. "Lets go" I grabbed my dress from last night and my phone, then we left. We walked holding hands and talking about our favorite musicians. "So you mean to tell you think Nicki Minjai is better than Birdy?" I said "Yes Birdy always sounds like dead" "Yeah well Nicki Minjai totally has implants" I retorted back. "Fine, whatever" He rolled his eyes and I pushed agaimst him playfully. We laughed and entered my hotel buliding. We got into and elevator and went up to my room. I knocked on the door and nobody answered so I pulled out the extra key they gave me and I unlocked the room. It was a mess there were clothes thrown all over the room and food laying everywhere. "Wow it not so sure about having siblings anymore" Finn said and stepped over a pizza box. "Let me just get dressed then we can head to the beach" I went over to my bag and got my clothes then wentto the bathroom. I put on a floral bathing suit I had, then put some white high waisted shorts and a red crop top on. I finished my hair up in a messy high ponytail, then walked out to Finn. "Wait I need to get my bag then we can go" I grabbed my beach backbag that I got from Kohl's then grabbed Finn's hand and we left to go to the beach. The sun was shining brightly on our faces and I pulled out my foral sunglasses. "How much foral stuff do you have?" Finn asked suprisingly. I shrugged and laughed "A lot" We laughed and continued our walk to the beach. "Wow the beach looks so pretty today" I said looking over the veiw of the beach and the sun shining brightly overhead. "Come on I think I see a spot over there" He pointed to an open spot in the sand. We walked over and I took out my towel and layed it on the sand. "Oh please don't tell me your one of those girls that only likes to get sun tans" He complained at me. "Nope" I threw off my shorts and my shirt and ran towards the ocean. I heard him laugh and follow behind me. The ocean was nice and cold, but not cold enough to make you freeze. I felt some hands wrap around my waist and lift me up. He put me onto his shoulders and I covered his eyes with my hands. I leaned down and kissed him soflty. He flipped me down into the water. "Finn!" I said angerly. "Sorry love, but you gotta catch me" He swam quickly away from me and towards the sand. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him. The sand was hot against my feet. Finn must have thought I gave up so he slowed down. I took this moment to run behind him and jump up on his back. "Aw darn it, you caught me" He laughed and twirled around. "Yes, I did. You should be very proud of..." "Rose!" Someone yelled and Finn dropped me to the ground. We looked in the direction of the voice and saw all the boys playing volleyball. Kian was running towards us. "Rose...Rose" He looked down at the cuts on my arms and thighs. He just stared at them at shock, while the rest of the boys ran over. "Oh My God" Ricky covered his mouth. Kian suddenly got really mad and grabbed Finn. "Did you do this to her!" He said angerly his fist up about to punch him. "Kian stop!" I yelled after seeing the fear in Finn's eyes. "This wasn't his fault" I grabbed Kians hands and took them of Finn. "Then who's is it's?" Ricky asked. I looked down at the ground and I felt Finn lace his hand with mine. "It's mine" I whispered. "Wait what? Why?" Kian said confused. "Can we just forget this happend?" I pleeded to them. "Just forget about it! My little sister was self-harming herslef and I could have been there and stopped it. What if something went wrong? What if you died?" Connor said angerly. "I don't know" I whispered a little scared. I had never seen Connor so angry. "Ugh" He kicked some sand angerly. "Why didn't you talk to us?" Kian asked softly. I shrugged my shoulders and wrapped myself self-consiously. "Can we just talk about this later?" I asked them. "No, Rose this wouldnt have even happend if we didnt stop you!" Connor yelled again and I felt a tear hot on my check. "Ugh Rose your so stupid!" He yelled again and I couldnt take it, I just started running.