I felt the buzzing of something in my pocket. I pulled out my phone sleepily and opened my messages. I had gotta a text from Finn.

FinnyFish~ good morning beauitful

Me~ good morning to you too

FinnyFish~ are you ready for VidCon today?

Me~ yeah, im excited to see you again

FinnyFish~ my booth is number 13, you should come see me

Me~ I definitely will, I have to go get dressed now

FinnyFish~ me too, see you later

I shut off my phone and plugged it in its chargers. Just after texting Finn I couldnt stop smiling. "Rose, what are you so happy about?" Kian must have seen the big smile on my face. "Um VidCon" I lied. He nodded not totally convinced but letting me go with it. I looked through my bag and tried to find something I wanted to wear. The tank top I had gotten from Mikey was still in my bag and I just decided to wear it with some white shorts. I knocked on the bathroom door "Trevor hurry up, youve been in there forever" I complained. "Fine, im done" He opened the door and I went in. My hair was a crazy mess so I brushed it out and left it down. I went back out into our room and grabbed my phone. "Gurl let me help you here" Connor said and put a flower crown on top of my head. "There we go" He smiled with satisfaction. I smirked playfully and give him a side hug. "Alright lets go" Connor said. We all pilled into an elevator. We made it halfway down when the elevator opened again. Mikey and Luke were standing there, about to get in. Ricky and Kian stepped up right to the door. "Sorry, no more room" They nodded and I saw Mikey trying to stare at me but I looked at the floor. When the door closed I whispered a thanks and they nodded. It was silent for the rest of the ride down. The doors opened and we all exited. Luke and Mikey were waiting outside them. All the boys walked past them, but Kian stopped in front of them with me behind him. "Do you two need something?" He crossed his arms. I touched them lightly "Its okay Kian, I got this" He looked down at me "Your sure?" "Yeah ill meet you guys up later" He nodded and squeezed my hand, then left. "Rose, im so sorry" I stopped Luke from talking anymore. "Id only like to talk to Mikey please" He jerked his head up at the mention of his name. "Oh okay, ill meet up with you later Mikey" Luke said sadly and walked away. "Why only me?" "Well I still dont trust him, but ive thought through your side of the story and im really sorry Mikey. I understand that I shouldnt have left you, when you didnt do anything wrong, I was just trying to fix things. Im guessing that it didnt work. But im just really sorry and if dont want to forgive me I.." He cut me off with a hug. "Oh Rose, of course ill forgive you" "Oh thank goodness" "But you should really let Luke talk to you, he doesnt mean any harm" "I know, I know. But im just not really wanting any drama happening right now" He nodded. "Oh by the way I like your shirt" He teased. I rolled my eyes and he turned around and I jumped on his back. "Now lets go!" I pointed to the doors.
We managed to get all the way up to the O2L boys. "Hey, you guys are back quickly" Ricky said. I jumped down from Mikeys back and walked towards the front with Trevor and Kian. "Hey guys so im here with Rose" I gave a peace sign and silly face to Kians camera "And Trevor" He pointed it towards him and he struck a pose "And the rest of the guys" He turned around towards them and they all waved. "So we are all going to the VidCon place right now" "I get to meet my queen Tyler Oakley!" Trevor yelled excitedly. We all laughed except for me. "Wait whos Tyler Oakley?" I asked and everyone gasped. "Connor, why in the world did you never tell your sister about the queen of the internet?" Trevor said harshly to Connor. "Well she never asked" He smirked. "Okay well....." Trevor told me every little detail about this Tyler Oakley until we made it to the event place. "And he absolutely loves ranch" He finished. "Well thanks for letting me know every single thing about Tyler Oakley" I laughed. "Your very welcome" He bowed and I pushed against him lightly. We entered the buliding and fans erupted in screaming. The boys waved to them while some security people lead us backstage. "Wow theres more than like 2000 people out there" I said in shock. "Ugh im so excited to meet all of them!" Connor said excitedly like a little kid. "Alright everyone" A security man spook up "Connor booth 4, Ricky booth 7, Sam booth 27, Jc booth 29, Trevor booth 33, Kian booth 10, and Mikey booth 45" They all nodded as there names were called "You guys should head out there in about 5 minutes" He said then left. "Wait, where should I go?" I asked. "Um I guess wherever you want, but you can always stay backstage" Ricky said and everyone else nodded. "Okay well bye guys" I jumped onto a random couch as they all went around to there booths.
About 15 minutes later I got bored of sitting around, so I decided to go visit Finn. I got up and asked one of the backstage managers if they knew where booth 13 was. They pointed to a couple booths down. I saw him hugging a bunch of his fans, then he turned his head in my direction. "Rose!" He said excitedly and I ran towards him. He caught me and lifted me up and twirled me. "How are you doing, beautiful?" He asked and put me down lightly. "Im great, now that im with you" I heard a bunch of aw's and I looked toward his fans. Most of them had there phones out probably video taping us. But some of them had jealous looks on there faces. I smiled and waved to them shyly. "Everyone meet Rose" He said to them. "Hi Rose!" They all yelled. "Is she your girlfriend?!" I heard someone yell. My face instantly felt hot and I knew I was blushing. He didnt answer just smiled down at me. He gave me another tight hug then said "How about after this we go somewhere together" I nodded, still blushing. I waved to all the girls again then went backstage. "Rose" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Luke standing there with roses in his hands. "Um these are for you" He nervously handed them to me. "Thank you Luke, but roses arent going to fix everything" "I know but I know something that might, come on" I followed behind him, into an elevator. "Luke, where are we going?" I asked him kinda annoyed. "Just wait were almost there" Then the door opened and we were on the roof. A pinic was set out for two people. "Oh my gosh, Luke, I love it" I went and sat down on one side of the blanket, while he sat on the other. "I was hoping you would like this" He pored me a cup of water and passed me a sanwich. "Why did you do all this?" I asked him after I finished my sandwich. "I wanted to show you how much you mean to me, Rose. And I wanted to explain about the whole Chickfialia situation" I nodded remembering what happend. "Rose I would never cheat on you with anyone. Your my world. I know we only met a couple weeks ago but I know my feelings for you are true. The girl in Chickfialia came onto me, I wasnt expecting it. She told me she was a fan and it was her dream to eat lunch with me. But I guess she was lying. I hope you can forgive me." I thought it over for a minute "Yes, ill forgive you" We both got up and hugged. "There was also something else I wanted to ask you" He suddenly got super nervous "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Hey y'all so this was such an amazing chapter to write. Thanks you guys for reading. I hit 200 views which is amazing and I cant thank you guys enough for that. Also if yall have some time you can go read my blog, the website is www.imanonlinefangirl.wordpress.com