I stood there in shook. "Rose?" Luke said after a little while. "I um have to go" I rushed to the elevator and closed the door before he could follow. I slide down the door with tears down my face. I had no clue what to say or what to do. All I wanted right now was to be happy not stressed but with everything going on, im even more stressed then I was before. The elvator door opened and I ran out. I passed by multiple people asking me if I was okay. I just keep running and running till I was back out the hotel room. I slammed the door and locked it. The tears were flowing down my face now, I couldnt control them. I heard a silent knock at the door. "Luke I dont want to talk" I yelled. "Its not Luke" A british accent said. I went over to the door and let Finn in. "How did you know I was in?" I asked. "I went to go get some coffee during my break and I saw you running away crying and I followed you" I sniffled. "Hey, hey shhhhh, its alright" He whispered and held my head against his chest. "It will be alright" He picked me up and layed me on the bed, thena layed down next to me. "How do you keep in all these feelings without, like exploding?" He laughed a little. "I dont actually keep it all in to myself" I looked up at him confused. "I have a secret blog, nobody knows its me. All they know about the real me is that im a boy. Maybe you should try it. You can express your feelings without letting anyone know its you" I thought about it. "That actually sounds like a great idea" I stood up and went and grabbed my laptop from my suitcase. I went back on the bed and Finn wrapped his arm around me. My laptop was already on and he gently grabbed it from me. "Okay so how to I start a blog?" I asked him and we went step through step on how to start a a blog. "Tada now you have your very own blog" I instantly started writing on it. Finn watched me curiously, until there was a knock on the door. "Here" I handed him my laptop and looked through the peephole. Kian and the rest of the boys were outside waiting nervously. I opened the door and Kian engulfed me in a hug. "Oh my gosh Rose, I was so worried about you" I wiggled out of his grip. "Im fine Kian" He looked at me confused, then saw Finn sitting on my bed. "Whos this?" He pushed past me towards Finn, angerily. I ran in front of him "This is Finn" I looked back at Finn and he slightly smiled although I could see some fear in his eyes. "Um Rose, I think I should go" He gave me a tight hug "Ill text you later" The boys moved out of his way and he left. "What was that all about?!" Kian yelled at me. "Id like to ask you the same thing!" I said angerily. "You cant just go around inviting random boys into our hotel room!" He snapped at me "He's not just any random boy, he knows more about me then you guys every will!" I yelled then instantly regreted it. All the boys looked softly at me. "What do you mean Rose?" Connor asked quietly. "Nothing" I turned around and grabbed my laptop from my bed. "Im staying in Lukes room tonight" I walked past them all. Luke followed behind me until we made it to his room. He unlocked it and let us in. "Hey Luke, Mikey finally you g..." Jack walked out from the other room to greet us. "Oh Rose, hi" He said happily. "Jack do you mind if we have the hotel room to ourselves right now?" Luke asked him. "Um yeah sure" He left and shut the door behind him. "Are you ever gonna tell any of the boys about what happend?" I tried to remember telling Luke about my self-harm then I remembered he was talking about what happend with my parents. "Um I still dont know, it's kinda personal" "I know but these boys are like your brothers" He tried to convince me to tell them but I said no. "Come on R..." My phone started buzzing. "Hello" I answered it. "Are you alright?" I heard his british accent and felt at home. "Yeah, yeah I'm good. Sorry about that I didn't know Kian would act like such a jerk" Luke gave me some weird eyes and I told him it was Finn. He rolled his eyes and jumped onto his bed. "It's alright I just got scared by his tallness" I giggled a little "So whatd you call about?" "Well remember how I said I would take you out to a fancy resturant" I thought about it "Yes, I do" "Well tonight im taking you to one. I'll come by around the hotel around 6 if thats good with you" I felt my cheeks getting hot and I checked the time. It was only 4, pently of time to get ready. "Sounds great, cant wait to see you there" "I cant wait either, goodbye beautiful" "bye Finn" I said into the phone and waited for him to hang up. "So, whatd he want?" Luke asked after I took the phone away from my ear. "Tonight were going to a resturant, thanks for letting me stay but I have to go get ready" I left before he could say anything else. I walked back to my room and opened the door. The boys stared at me expecting me to say something, but I just grabbed my dress I brought with me and went into the bathroom. I took a shower, then dried off and blowdryed my hair. I left my hair down and put on my dress. I twirled in the mirror and I think I looked satisifing. I walked back out and all the boys stopped whispering. I was about to walk out when Connor said "So, where you going Rose?" "No where" I said and left.