The last guests were leaving and it was just me and the guys left. I gave everyone hugs and they all gave me complements and told me not to give up. All this inspiration was making me so happy and I thought this smile would never leave my face. Jenn and Andrea had been there. We had jokes about fake names and they gave me there numbers, in cause I ever needed someone to girl talk to. I also met some really cool youtubers, including Trevor's favorite Tyler Oakley. They were all super nice and I had the best time of my life, but it was getting late and I was super tired. I told all the boys goodnight and thank you for everything. They all gave me hugs and made sure to know that I loved them. I laughed, cried and felt so loved today. But now all I wanted to do was sleep. 

Our hotel room had not changed much since we had left it. The boys still had all there mess all over the room and I couldn't help but smile. I changed from my nice clothes into a simple teen wolf shirt and pj shorts I had brought with me. I cuddled into my bed, the sheets covering me tightly. For a moment everything was alright, then it happened.

Something went wrong with my heart. It had stopped. I tired to catch my breath. But it was already gone.