Heaven was nice, angels everywhere. With there bright halos and gorgeous big wings, that came in all colors. I was in a white dress that went around down to my knees. It was plain and simple, only a little lace around the collar and bottom. "You didn't tell me you were going to be here" The british voice, no not that british voice it can't be. "It's me, Finn" Its like he could read the question in my mind. I didn't want to believe it, but when I turned around sure enough he was there. He looked beautiful, absolutely beautiful. His long, majestic wings were curled out of his back. They were gray near the edges of the wings and the rest was light gold. I reached out to touch them and they moved towards me. My hand was meet with smooth feathers, that felt like a soft blanket. Finn was enjoying it, you could see it in his eyes. When I looked up at them, its like they never looked better. "I think yours are beautiful too" He whispered underneath my ear. "What?!?!" I turned around and saw nothing. His soft giggle was heard behind me. "There on you silly" He reached up above me and I felt a spike somewhere. When he gave me a part of my wing, I was in shock. "Its beautiful, I was right" They were a beautiful galaxy color, a mix of blue, purple and some yellow. "They make your eyes pop out more" Finn had gotten closer to me and I took this opportunity to kiss him. Long and hard. We stopped for a breath. "Im still confused though" I said and Finn titled his head in that cute puppy dog way. "How are you here? What happened?" I sat down on the cloud, a little worried at first it would let me fall back down to earth. He sat beside me as he started his story. "Well remember how I left your party a little early because my stomach was hurting" I nodded remembering the day that only seemed like moments ago. "Well as I was driving home, a speeding truck came out of nowhere and I tried to swerve away, but it hit me hard" I gasped. "Then I woke up here" He extended his arms and waved them around like he was showing me the clouds. "Alright now how about you? How'd you get up here?" I was messing around with my hands. "I don't really know. I was in my room, then suddenly my heart stopped and I couldn't breath" He saw my sad face and gave me a huge hug. "Hey don't worry, I'm with you now"