"What" I whispered and felt a tear come down my cheeck. "Aw Rose dont cry" He held my face in his hands then hugged me. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and just let the tears flow. People stared at us weirdly. Mikey must have saw them and said "Come on lets go back to my place" I nodded and grabbed my penny board from the ground. We walked away from Chickfialia and towards Mikeys house. He had his arm around me, comforting me. When we made it back the house was light. Inside Jack was standing at the stove, making pasta. "Hey Mikey, Hey Ro...... Whats wrong?" He saw my red puffy eyes and rushed over to me. "Shes just having a ruff day we will be upstairs, if you need us" He guided me upstairs and into his room. I went over to his bed and cuddled into the sheets. "Why dont we watch a movie" I nodded and he put a movie in. "What movie?" "Well it looks like you like adventure so The Hunger Games. Oh yeah brb Ill go get some popcorn and some drinks" He left the room and I took a chance to look around. He had some clothes in a pile in the corner. I think he liked to read by the small bookshelf he had next to his bed. Beanies, bandans and snapbacks were all over his room. "Okay here you go" He walked back into the room and handed me a bag of popcorn. Also he put a soda can on the bedside table next to me. Then he crawled into the bed next to me and hit play on the remote. "Warmth" I said and opened my eyes. He rolled his eyes happily and moved closer next to me so I could cuddle close to him. We enjoyed the movie together laughing and crying. "Wow that was a good movie" Mikey said excitedly. I nodded sleepily. "Aw goodnight Rosey" "Night Micheal" I whispered and we both cuddled into the sheets. "What the frick is this!" I heard someone yell. Me and Mikey both jerked up and looked towards the door. His face was bright red, but not blushing more like super angry. "Whats wrong?" I asked quietly. "Why in the world are you sleeping with my best friend!" He yelled angrily clutching his fists."Luke calm down we were just watching movie and we fell asleep. Thats it! Its not like I was kissing somegirl even though I look obviously in love with someone else!" Mikey was yelling now too. Lukes face looked shocked then angry, he stormed out of the door slaming the door behind him. "Thank you" I whispered to Mikey. "Its alright, I was just protecting you" He snuggled into me and I fell asleep.