I walked out my room and downstairs. Ricky was downstairs eating something at the bar. I snuck up behind him and hugged him. "Hi Rose" He grabbed one of my arms and twirled me so I was facing him. "How'd you know it was me?" I smiled. He looked surprised at first, but then smiled. "Your the only one in this house that would sneak up on me and give me a hug from behind" Suddenly Kian came from downstairs and snuck up behind Ricky and gave him a hug. "I would too" He complained feeling not included. "Okay now the only girl I know in this house that would do that, Thank you though Kian" He patted Kian's head. "Well Rose are you ready to take an adventure into L.A." He made jazz hands and I laughed and nodded. He came up in front of me and I jumped onto his back and we made our way to the car "Bye Ricky!" I yelled and he waved to me. "Ladies first" Kian opened the passenger side for me. He got in and we were off to L.A. Halfway through the drive Kian spook up "Are you hungry?" I nodded my head excitedly "Great then we can go get some Panera" He turned on the road and parked into a Panera parking lot. I was about to open the door but then Kian opened it for me. "Thank you" I said like a princess "No problem, anything for my princess" My heart started fluttering again, I thought if I didn't stop it, it could fly away. We walked into Panera and ordered then went upstairs onto a balcony. "Rose!" One of the staff people called the order. "I'll go get it be right back" I smiled and nodded. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Ricky. It hasn't even been 10 mintues and hes all ready asking what were doing. 
Rickypoo~ Whatcha guys doin?
Me~ We just stopped at Panera for some food.
Rickypoo~ Lucky he never buys me food unless I beg him.
Me~ I'll buy food for you some other day, but now I have to eat.
Rickypoo~ Okay but text me if you need help.
Me~Bye Rickypoo
Kian came back with the food and set it down on our table. I grabbed my salad and started eating it quickly. "No need to be in a rush, were gonna see all of L.A." I laughed and ate slower. Halfway through our meal a teenage looking girl came up to Kian. "Hi I'm a huge fan, do you mind if I get a photo" Kian looked towards me and I nodded, figuring this happend often with them being youtube stars. "Can you take the photo?" The girl handed me here phone and I snaped the shot. "Thanks so much" She hugged Kian and I gave her back her camera. She left and we sat down and ate again. "Does that happen often?" I asked Kian and he looked up from his food "Yeah kind of I guess, but we mostly only see fans at meet and greets. And I'm guessing your coming with us this year, having no were else to go" He smiled widely. I laughed at his toothy grin and asked "Whats it like?" He cocked his head sideways and gave me confused eyes "Has Connor never taken you to like VidCon or Playlist Live?" I shook my head no "He always had to sneak out for the events and he thought it was to much of a risk bringing me and I was fine with it, I dont like crowds that much" I went back to eating and so did Kian "Well it's pretty much like a q and a but bigger on a stage and with a meet and greet" I nodded "Sounds simple" "Yeah pretty much" That was the end of our conversation till we finished eating. "Okay you ready now" I nodded excitedly "Great well snice I chose the Panera closet to Downtown, we can walk. Is that okay with you?" His back was facing me and I jumped up onto it "Now it is" He grabbed my legs "Fine but when were Downtown your walking" He said like a father would say to his child "Fine" I complained but when he started spinning in circles I couldn't help but smile and laugh. The walk to Downtown we talk about what pet we should get I said dog while he said cat. "No dogs are much better you can like take them on walks, they will protect you and you can cuddle with them." I stated the reasons for having a dog "Why have a dog when I can do all that stuff" I smiled and giggled "Well a dog is soft and adorable" "So your saying I'm not adorable" He put his hand to his heart pretending like he was hurt. "No your adorable but a puppy is a littler more adorabler" He pulled me down from his back "Okay no more piggy back rides for that. Welcome to Downtown L.A." He stopped on the sideway and I looked out. There were little shops and people walking everywhere. Far down at the end of the street was a beach. "Oh wow it's beautiful Kian, I love it" I gave him a side hug and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Well then let's start shopping" He lead us to the first shop. 
About 3 more stores later we stopped at a bathing suit one. "Rose you should get a bathing suit so we can go swimming!" He said excitedly and lead me into the store. "Go look around and try some on I'll be waiting up here at the front" He waved we to look at the bathing suits. I was looking around trying to find one to cover my thighs. Finally I found one that had little shorts with it. I went and tried it on and it fit perfectly. It was flower white flowly and the top and kinda tight shorts that went a little past my cuts on my thighs. I sighed and took it off and put my clothes back on. I wallked out and decided to pay for it. "That will be 18.34" The cashier said and I pulled out my wallet and handed him the money. "Thank you have a nice day" He said and I waved goodbye as we walked out the door. Outside the sidewalks were crowded with people and the streets busy with cars. Kian's hand brushed past mine and he grabbed it and laced it with his. "Thank you for everything today has been the best day ever!" I smiled up to Kian and lightly kissed him on the cheeck. His cheecks turned red and he looked awayl. I started blushing too. Suddenly a voice called out to Kian "Hey Kian!" We turned around and a young teenager was running towards us. He had blonde hair and bright green eyes shining in the sun. He stopped in front of us. "Hi I'm Luke"