A Heavy Rain (R18)

Childe stood under the rain, his hair and clothes soaking wet due to the fact that he was taking down some Treasure Hoarders and Ruin Guards to fill his hourly need of a fight. The day was gloomy from the start. Astrea had informed him she's going to be busy finishing some work with Zhongli and Lumine, which was fine.

He found himself walking to a familiar apartment and rang the doorbell 10 times before Astrea opened the door reluctantly.

"I knew it was you. No one else would be so annoying as to repeatedly ring a doorbell." She sighed.

He didn't have his usual good natured smile on his face, his eyes were dead, even more so than usual. He chose to drop the good natured facade for the day. It didn't help that he was wondering about the Harbinger issue and Astrea's family who were possibly murdered at a young age.

She frowned, noticing his mood was clearly off.

"You are drenched from head to toe. Just come in. Get yourself dry."

Childe forced a smile regardless.

"Thank you, Astrea."

His whole Fatui uniform had to go straight inro the washing machine. Astrea took her time to find a bigger towel to pass on to the man child in the bathroom.

All of a sudden she heard footsteps coming from behind. The girl turned around and saw Tartaglia unclothed from head to toe; she immediately averted her silver eyes from his private region.

"Didn't I told you to wait in the bathroom?!" The warrior protested, but then realized that she didn't remind him prior to his bath time.

Ajax stared her down for a while before he grabbed her arm and pulled her into an embrace. He trailed off, whispering something incoherent in his native language before leading her into a long and passionate kiss. The young man took his time to ease her into it, pausing in between soft and tender kisses using his tongue.

Perhaps the Harbinger wasn't in his right mind. He wanted to fight, to witness more bloodshed amidst a war torn region but at the same time he craved for the warmth that was radiating from her existence. He wanted to rip her soul away as well as her clothes.

I'm fucked up.

I'm so selfish.

He slowly broke the kiss and carried her immediately to the bedroom, pinned her down to the bed and hovered above her.

At this point she had observed him from head to toe and the fact that his lower region was huge was another thing she did not expect, being a man of surprises. She noticed how toned his body was, he had a six pack that was barely visible, as well as noticeable battle scars that were scattered around his torso. Alas, Tartaglia was with no doubt, hard as a rock.

Childe gazed at her lustfully as his fingers slowly caressed her curves before placing one hand on her waist.

"I want you." He breathed.

"Here or the battlefield?"

"Both."

The Cryo warrior had her doubts about sleeping with the Fatui no matter how good the relationship was. It was a road of no return. She felt sinful, worse than every sinners on Earth there is due to the fact that her family was murdered by these people. Her instinct told her that Childe could always be one of the Harbingers.

No, he has always been one.

The intel she requested from the Cavalry Captain Kaeya finally arrived on the same day Childe was out butchering some Treasure Hoarders.