Reconciliation (R18)

Lumine managed to halt Childe's plans to secure the Gnosis and the two had to fight each other in The Golden House as a result. The battle created a rift; a tension between him and the traveler, as she grew distant and refused to mention his name at all to Paimon for a while.

The Fatui received a notorious reputation due to the events that happened in Liyue. The awakening of Osial was bad enough to the citizens, the Adepti and Qixing. Tartaglia decided to leave the situation open ended, eventually knowing that everything was a grand scheme planned by both Signora and Zhongli. He was swiftly given another task by the Tsaritsa through a letter that was confidential by all means. The Fatui Harbingers were immediately notified about the upcoming war that might precede the destruction of Snezhnaya.

As he walked back to his apartment in Liyue, the Harbinger recalled certain words that was spoken by the delicate yet powerful traveler.

The memory included the soft kiss he received on his cheek.

"Do what you think is right, Tartaglia."

Lumine, what is right for my occupation is the opposite of your destined path. Ajax mused, albeit slightly dejected whenever the Golden House battle came to mind. Her stern expression and determination to stop him was vivid after acknowledging his betrayal. There was pure hatred in her golden eyes.

Slowly his predicament began to shatter, knowing he never believed in the same principle as the other Harbingers. He was only loyal and subservient to the Tsaritsa. The day the Queen had bequeathed him the Fatui Harbinger title, young master Childe, was a monumental day for the 18 years old boy.

Ajax slowly sat on his bed, his mind suddenly haunted by the blood ritual he did involving Astreanova. A part of him was glad that his fate would always be intertwined with The Warmonger but with severe repercussions in the future. He shook his head all of a sudden and sighed, removing the mental image of the gruesome Abyss monster.

Strands of blonde came to mind; remembering the first night he slept with Lumine and the thought of her responding to his every move, the soft moans that came from her lips, thick juicy thighs that were wrapped around his waist had irrevocably turned him on, there was a noticeable bulge eager to be released in between his groin.

Without further ado, he slid one hand inside his trousers, undoing the belt and button. His fingers were suddenly wrapped neatly around his huge cock and soon enough he was getting off to the flashbacks of breeding two women, edging and even more breeding. Just like clockwork, the feeling of ecstacy began to cloud his mind, the Harbinger increased his pace as he witnessed the precum that was leaking from the tip.

He let out a deep sigh as his hands moved up and down his throbbing member.

I'm despicable to the core.

Of course you are, Tartaglia.

We are one. The Alter replied.

Ignoring further self depreciating thoughts caused by perpetual guilt, he forced himself to cum faster. Ajax started stroking more of the tip instead of the base, jerking himself off while panting hard. Ropes of hot liquid came out after a couple of minutes, he came at the thought of having multiple affairs unironically.

Post nut clarity came to mind afterwards and Ajax quickly showered, remembering he had something to discuss with the alleged first love. Although after the Golden House incident, he was certain of his decision of not pursuing a relationship due to his Harbinger title on the line.   Perhaps someday if he could finally be absolved of the job, he would choose to get married to the love of his life.

He left a note on Astrea's door before decided to leave to the Northland bank to meet his subordinates. Though at that particular day, the Antares Warmonger was nowhere to be found or heard of. The note didn't leave the door for hours due to the fact she wasn't around to read it and toss it away as usual. Ajax suggested a meeting at the Wanmin restaurant for dinner, but she didn't show up.