Blood Sacrifice (R18)

An oath made by blood. One of the darkest tradition the Antares people possessed centuries ago where two people could make a contract using a gruesome method. The fates between two people will forever be intertwined regardless of the circumstances.

Astreanova remembers everything about that one night when her childhood lover Aliyahstellaris was interested in the oath. She had no family members, nowhere to seek love or refuge and was taken care under an orphanage in the city itself. The two met in school when both of them were barely 10 years old and became closer with one another.

"I think we're fated to be together. Even our names rhyme with one another." Aliyah spoke softly.

"We're both made up of stars and the night sky." Astrea replied, smiling wide.

"Let's make a blood oath with each other." The crimson eyed girl replied, while showing the other girl an ancient book she gathered from an unknown source.

"Blood oath?"

"It says here we should draw a pentagram using both of our blood and seal it in the middle."

"That sounds pretty satanic if you ask me." Astrea looked at her sternly.

"Not if we're not summoning anything from the dark. The devilish pentagram has a different look as well." Aliyah took out a pocket knife, motioning to do the ritual using the blood from her wrists.

The black haired girl mulled over the thought for a while before smiling mischievously,

"I guess it wouldn't hurt if we try."

Astreanova turned on the shower as she cleansed her body from the bloodstains and injuries from the gruesome fight. The sight of blood made her remember the blood oath she made with Aliyah back when both of them were 14. The fact that the two of them has always been mischievous and up to any challenge reminded her of the reason she continues to fight until this day.

The bath took her roughly 40 minutes before she stepped out without a towel on her body, feeling drained and emotionless.

And there was Ajax who was also unclothed, waiting for his turn to come in. He stared at her from head to toe. Instead of submitting to his desires, he gave his towel to her and covered her body with it.

"Get yourself dry, Astrea. Even the floor is wet now. Are you too exhausted?"

The black haired girl closed her eyes and slowly nodded. She refused to respond further. Ajax smiled softly as she gently dried her up a little before proceeding to take a shower on his own.

Astrea then sat on her bed, letting the towel drop to the floor. She was motionless, speechless for a while before she heard the bathroom door creaked open once again.

Ajax noticed that she seemed to be out of it. He stared at her longingly for a while. Knowing her, she would be dressing up in a simple t-shirt by now.

He didn't bother to dress up either.

Slowly he approached her from the back and touched her shoulders. His fingers lightly grazed the outline of her spine, before pulling her into an embrace.