Tryst (R18)

Astrea woke up with soreness all over her body that was even worse than training for some reason. She couldn't feel her legs for a moment and cried her heart out remembering what happened during the night.

Meanwhile, the ginger haired man slowly opened his eyes, immediately noticing the sobs beside him. For the first time in his life, he was caught in a complicated tryst between someone he would genuinely care about. He was lying down motionless for a minute, just staring at the young girl with his dead blue eyes.

"Don't cry.... please....." Childe whispered, feeling a slight lump in his throat as he spoke. It seemed that he was in fact, a very sensitive person at heart, something that she did not know.

The younger girl gasped and immediately wiped her own tears.

"Childe, no.... Tartaglia. This is a road of no return." Astrea managed to confess painfully.

He reached for her hand, softly grasping it as he spoke,

"Forget about reality with me for a while. I promise it would be worth it."

The black haired girl was starting to come undone in front of him. Tears started to fall down once again, her voice was shaking under the weight of everything she had to shoulder all these years. A small part of her wondered if she will ever get the forgiveness she wanted in Snezhnaya. Perhaps not.

Childe proceeded to pull her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"I have my own sins but you are not one of them. Would you let me take you to Snezhnaya and protect you to atone for my deeds?"

It sounded too good to be true.

The younger girl stopped crying due to an abrupt train of thoughts. She wasn't sure about him being two-faced anymore, but he definitely was a different person last night. Though she still had her guard up. She looked straight in his deep blue eyes and proclaimed,

"There is no forgiveness for any kinds of slaughter. But there is no forgiveness for sleeping with the enemy as well. Tartaglia, you are something else."

"Is that a yes or no to my previous question?" He pushed her down to the bed.

She caressed his soft, childlike face and whispered,

"Yes. I am with you in the most dreaded way possible. Please. Take me home."

In the end, she decided to use him to go to Snezhnaya, the place her childhood lover wanted to go to.

Who is the one being two-faced now?

Tartaglia couldn't control himself after listening to her words. He started making out with her and giving her bite marks all over her neck and collarbone. His hands were actively fondling her breasts and she started to breathe heavily in his ear.

He placed both of her legs on his shoulders and smiled before thrusting inside her, concealing his inner deceit. The young girl immediately moaned the sooner he started piercing her womb with his cock.

Childe knew his primary allegiance and loyalty would only be for the Tsaritsa alone. As for Astreanova, he wanted to see if she could be stronger than him in the end.

If the sex feels more than excellent with her, the final battle would even more exhilarating. He thought to himself.

That is all I ask.

Soon enough, they found themselves having more sexual encounters during the next few days. It's almost as if the two were trying to prove something by frequently craving each other's bodies.