Chasm Reunion (R18)

A/N: I'm finally back from a long hiatus?? Well I had to deal with both art and writers block so it wasn't pretty 💀 A couple is going to be caught having seggs in this chapter so place your bets now. The winner gets to eat Tartaglia's ass, you're welcome.

The Harbinger was quite familiar with portals, yet he never had the capacity to make one, even though he fell into the Abyss once. It wasn't enough, even if he spent more than 3 months fighting like a madman, losing his childhood in the process- there was always something new to learn, even if it's something bizarre like learning how to control a monster (Foul Legacy form). Putting that fact aside, somehow the Teyvat gods wanted him to investigate the origins of Khaenri'ah and the tragedy that befell the desolate nation.

On one fine day both him and the Warmonger entered an ominous portal that brought the trwo to the deepest depths of the chasm. Astrea knew it was a bad idea from the start, especially the fact that trouble always follows the Harbinger whenever he goes.

"Seems that we've entered the ruins of Khaenri'ah." The warmonger spoke, side-eyeing Tartaglia to observe his reaction.

"Too bad. Thought it'll be another domain full with enemies that we can fight." He shrugged.

"Well, the portal disappeared once we've entered it." Astrea took out their weapon. "Time for some exploration."

"Let me take the lead for this one." He smirked.

"I have no qualms on that."

The two walked for roughly an hour, noticing that most of the enemies were dealt with and the hilichurls aren't responding to their presence at all. As much as it invoked boredom in a certain Fatui boy, he became curious and questioned,

"Hey, do you think these hilichurls are actually waiting for their end?"

Astrea took a closer look at one of them.

"It's unfortunate. They're cursed."

"They seek salvation in this place." Childe crossed his arms. "I believe it's best to leave them alone."

"Do you realize what this means, Tartaglia? We're probably at the end of the world."

"I have the same feeling before, it's just that I don't want to voice it out. Let's keep looking for more clues." He spoke, leading the way once again.

It was an unfortunate coincidence that the two accidentally entered another dimension where they were both invisible towards the enemies in the vicinity. As they walked forward, Astrea begun to notice something, a rustling sound coming from a decrepit ruin.

"Do you hear that, Ajax? We might have company after all."

Ajax didn't say much, except that his gut feeling has always been right. He decided to walk towards the direction of the sound, only to see something even more bizarre. It was Lumine, getting kissed by a blonde Khaenri'ah man out of nowhere. He swore he has never encountered that guy before. Not in Liyue nor Snezhnaya.

"Why are you so silent-" Astrea commented, tailing behind his back and noticing he was eavesdropping behind a wall. The warmonger then tilted their head and saw the same sight.

"Mmmhhh Dain." Lumine sighed, repeatedly getting kissed by her special comrade. They shared a goodbye kiss, knowing that he's going to disappear somewhere and go about his life.

Dainsleif gripped her shoulders as he made out with her. It has probably been ages since he last kissed a girl, not any girl at that. In another life, they've probably met and did the same thing.