Still An Enemy (R18)

Ajax's mansion certainly did not disappoint. The Antares warrior was assigned to a guest bedroom of some sort. Astrea finally let down her cape, armor and weapons. There was no need to be hostile except for the fact that a man was in the same guest room as hers.

Tartaglia opened the door as soon as he finished dealing with his Fatui agents. He informed all his men to seek the Queen and tell her that the Warmonger is in his hands. Quite figuratively, as a matter of fact.

"What brings you here?" Astrea questioned coldly.

"This is my house, I get to be wherever I want, correct?" He smirked and slowly undressed his jacket. The Fatui was clad in his maroon shirt and grey pants.

Just like clockwork, Astrea knew what was up with this man. Nights that they spent together in Liyue entered their mind, allegedly was initiated and reciprocated by the both of them. They were both in the wrong.

"Tarta-"

"Ssshh." He placed one finger on her lips. "Don't call me by that name in this house."

"Alright, Ajax." The warrior slowly walked away and grabbed a bathrobe. "I'll need to shower for quite a while. It's best that you go back to your room and leave me alone."

"There's a huge tub in that bathroom over there. Can't hurt to share." Ajax smirked as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned chest and abs, ridden with battle scars.

"Promise me you'll go back to your room once you're done." Astrea urged, trying to bargain their way out.

"Of course. I have some work to do after all." He shrugged and entered the bathroom. Sounds of his belt being unbuckled and pants dropping to the floor filled the quiet space.

That sounds easy. Or wait.... Astrea mused.

Childe was only clad in his light grey underwear, with a slight bulge visible which would've been a dangerous sight to those who aren't prepared for it. Astrea noticed the tease yet she tried to ignore it by turning on the hot water.

He took a deep breath and washed his face. Silently, he thought,

How long has it been since then? All the nights we've spent together as comrades and enemies. Here I am doing my own atonement yet doing things under the Tsaritsa's will.

This has no end.

Astrea realized she should lay off the binder, and stripped down naked. A long shower session was what the Warmonger wanted, even if he had joined in.

"I'll go in first."

The hot water seeped into her skin, warming her toes and fingers as it was favourable to be heated in the cold and frigid winter of Snezhnaya. She let out a deep sigh and stared at the ceiling.

Ajax removed his underwear and entered the bath. He stretched out his long legs to meet hers.

"Getting heated up aren't we?" He remarked with a smug face.

Astrea crossed her arms and smirked.

"Not with these long legs be bothering mine. Behave, Ajax. Or I'll kick you out of the tub."

"Don't be shy, Astreanova." Ajax purred. His fingers slowly reached to touch her ankles.

"Let me give you a massage."

The steam arose from the water filled the bathroom as the two decided to give each other a friendly massage between enemies. Ajax tended to her legs, slowly reaching into the inner thighs yet sparing the spot he likes the most. Sometimes he would fondle her breasts and massage them even more. Astrea realized the heat was going to their head- as much as they tried to resist it as first. The Cryo warrior stood up, revealing their naked body in front of a deprived Harbinger and told him to turn around to massage his back.

Ajax's face was slightly red at that moment, yet he obliged. Astrea began the massage, slowly rubbing his back for 10 minutes before proceeding to tease his neck with soft kisses. He flinched and stared at her, feeling his lower half was starting to react.

"If you do that again, I'll make you scream in these four walls." He groaned.

"I'm done. You can continue on your own." Astrea smirked and left the bath, droplets of hot water dripping from her body as he stared at her back. He got up halfway and immediately grabbed her wrists.

"Not so fast, warmonger. You're staying with me in this tub."

"What if I don't want to?" The warmonger taunted.

Ajax immediately pulled her in, dragging her down with him and sought for her lips. The hot water splashed to the sides as he pinned her to the tub and pressed his lips on hers in a hungry, passionate kiss. Astrea knew the tease worked, seeing how huge he became- his long and hard cock was pressing against her skin, begging to be fondled.

He broke the kiss and breathed, "I'll make this quick and straight to the point. You wanna fuck, don't you?"

Astrea stared at him coldly,

"Would it make a difference if I say no?"

The Harbinger held her face close to his and kissed her, over and over again even if it meant he had to do it a thousand times so that the warmonger opens their heart. Astreanova had war flashbacks of not just Liyue, but the crumbs of the past where the childhood friend used to kiss in the same manner as his.

Tartaglia winced in pain- blood trickling down his lips due to it being harshly bitten. He saw the warmonger avoiding eye contact, face flushed in red and got up from the tub.

"I'll see you when you're done, Tartaglia."

They moved to the bed, unclothed and fought for dominance in bed. It was noticeable how Astrea didn't want to be pinned down, at least not everytime, but the scars they both made on each other's bodies were as violent as they imagined the sex would be. He saw it as a challenge to redeem himself and prove to her that he could satisfy her lust.

His fingers were trailing deep against her sweet spot as the warmonger frantically dug their nails against his back. They changed positions and followed their base instincts. There were times when Astrea almost made him cum with her fingers, stroking him up and down several times until he pushed her down.

"Well, it's time to make love again, shall we?"

The Harbinger got what he wanted, despite him getting teased for a long while. The satisfied look on his face was apparent- he made the warmonger climax 5 times in a row yet it wasn't enough to fill the void in their hearts. Their heavy breaths intertwined that night, the two came together with flashes of white in their heads.

A/N: I see yall bullying for more smut sksksks 👀 For the next chapter, Lumine is back but with a bodyguard and some Khaenriah lore included. That's the tea for today. Love yall!

 Love yall!