Oliver (73)

The Alaskan king bed drenched in silver moonlight greeted me as soon as I stepped into the room. The wall curtain is wide open, showing the balcony and the moonlit sea beyond it. The sight took a few seconds to connect in my mind before a slow grin spread on my lips.

Sabrina Rodriguez is in the house.

It seems like I do not have to drive back to the Le Chateau du Sable Blanc after all. I do not need to wade through annoying family members and irritating friends to get to my fiancée.

Fiancée. Sneering at the detestable word, I put my hands over my head, grabbed the shirt from the back of my neck and yank it off over my head. I threw it haphazardly over the wooden desk. My pants and briefs followed. I finally learned when to shed clothes like it doesn't matter and when to be tidy about it. Tonight calls for tidiness. I don't want Sabrina picking my clothes off the floor before going to bed. I want her on the bed. Pronto.

My sneer turned into a lascivious grin with the thought of Sabrina on the bed. The light and the sound of the shower coming from the ensuite makes this homecoming even more perfect.

Naked, I walked into ensuite and stopped, mesmerized by the door.

It has been twelve years, fourteen kung bibilangin ang dalawang taon na wala kaming label, and the sight of Sabrina still takes my breath away. Her naked form caressed by the water from the shower, my breath starts to quicken. My blood heats up and rush to my cock. Ahhh. This feeling of arousal with just the sight of her never grows old. Lust and love centers in my brain start pinging but I stay rooted by the entrance to the bath to watch my fiancée enjoy her shower.

Fiancée. That hated word again.

Twelve fucking years and she is still that. Just my fiancée. And my irritating cousins and varsity teammates never fails to reminds me of that.

I breathed my remembered irritation away. Walang lugar ang mga ganoong annoyances sa masters bedroom ng bahay na ito. Besides, in two days time, they can't hold that over my head anymore. Dahil, sa wakas, Ar. Sabrina Rodriguez' fine ass will officially be mine. All mine.

Ar. Sabrina Rodriguez-San Martin. Finally!

No more swallowing my irritation sa tuwing tinatawag nilang Architect Rodriguez si Sabrina kahit na ang laki na ng tiyan dahil nabuntis ko na naman. No more cursing my cousins and friends for their 'Engr. San Martin & Ar. Rodriguez' comments. I can finally throw the industrial paper shredder I bought to shred the despicable invitations addressed to Ar. Sabrina Rodriguez. And most importantly, no more scheduling trips home. Makakasama ko na siya at ang mga bata all the time. I can finally stay here in Arena Blanca without worrying about undermining her talent and brilliance.

"Tatayo ka na lang ba diyan at panonoorin lang ako?" Hininaan niya ang shower at nilingon ako.

I licked my lips as she watched me approach. I slipped my arms around her waist at hinigit siya para magdikit ang likod niya sa aking harapan. The water is falling over me too, making me as slick as her.

"Paano mo nalamang nandito ako?" mahina kong tanong.

Propping my chin on top of her head, I spread my fingers over her stomach and caressed that part of her that carried five adorable fallen angels. She chuckled and and directed my gaze to the small screen on top of the sink.

"Malaki rin naman talaga ang pakinabang ng panggugulang tactics mo sa mga anak mo. I saw you there."

My grin widens as I look at that screen I had installed last month. It seems to be paying off.

Kamuntikan na naman sana kaming mabitin last month when one of the fiends I call son barged into our room without knocking. He was yelling at the top of his lungs for his mother while I was bringing us to heaven. And for what? Socks. Yes. Medyas. He has a drawer full of those damn things but he still needs his mother to pick one for him. The brat.