Oliver (9)

Warning:  There is no other way to say this but, PURE SMUT AHEAD.  If PORN is not your thing, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED.

==========

I half-expected Sabrina to slap my head off pagkatapos kong bitiwan ang mga salitang iyon.  I don't want her to leave but neither do I wish to force myself on her although I'm halfway there.

Kaya ko nga siya pansamantalang tinigilan na hawakan.  This is me giving her the chance to back out.  And she has to do the backing out within the next ten seconds. Once that seconds are up, all bets are off.  I'm going to really fuck my name into her before the night is over.

But she just looked at me, looking so kissable.  And fuckable.

"Sabrina.  This is the part where you're supposed to kick my balls kung ayaw mo sa proposisyon ko," I reminded her.

Her eyes twinkled, tiningnan ako mula ulo hanggang tarugo, licked her lips at ngumisi.  "I thought this is the part where you start licking."

"Fuck." Her words and her stare make more cum leak out of me and all I can imagine is dumping a load inside of her.  Why did I ever wait this long to come on her?

"Once I start touching you again, Rodriguez, wala nang atrasan.  You can't say later that you want to stop when I'm inside you.  Shit.  Hindi mo ako bibitinin."  I shoot her a hard look so she knows I'm being serious.

Sabrina bites her lip and nods her head.  My supposedly-shy housemate reaches down between her legs, my hungry eyes following every move, spreading her pussy lips open to me and her finger slid inside.  Oh my fucking god.  She's baiting me.  As if I needed anymore encouragement.

"Don't touch.  Mine."  I slap her hand softly away from my pussy.  I'm the only one that would make this cunt weep tonight.  My tongue and my cock.  Her finger slid away wet with her juice and it takes every ounce of my willpower to stop myself from bringing that finger into my mouth and suck on it.

I have to have her taste direct from the source.  Cupping her ass, I pushed her to stand, bringing her pussy to eye-level.  Her clit is soaked with her sticky cream, and I moved her closer, my mouth watering.  Before I put my mouth on her, I look up into her eyes.  "Ready?"

Biting her lip, she gives a small nod, and without further adieu I latch onto her cunt, stabbing my tongue into her, sucking her delicious cream and eating her out.  She starts to moan, one hand gripping my right shoulder, her nails digging into my flesh.  That stirred the aggressive animal in me.  I grabbed her waist and threw her on her back to the middle of the bed.  She bounced on it a little.  Before she could process the change in her position, I pounce on her again, going straight for her pussy.  She puts her hands over her mouth to muffle her cries as I stab my tongue back into her. I'm having none of that.  I took her hands away from her face and pressed them on the bed, curling her fingers into my sheets.

"No need to muffle your cries.  Tayo lang naman dito sa bahay."  I whispered into her ear.  "Paano ko maririnig ang pangalan ko mula sa labi mo kung natatakpan ng mga kamay ang mukha mo?"  

When I'm convinced that she's not going to cover her mouth again, bumalik ako sa puwesto ko sa pagitan ng kanyang mga hita.  I inhale her deep into my system and settled down to drink from her well of pleasure.  She writhes on the bed as I drink her down. I want every last drop of her.  She's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, and the more I eat her, the harder I get.  I'm humping the sheets, trying to find relief, but the more I taste, the more I want.  

I brace her thighs open with both of my hands which exposed more of her to my mouth.  I suck on her clit at hindi nagtagal before she starts to grind against my face, her back bowing off the bed, isang kamay nakasabunot sa buhok ko.  

"Oliver." She panted my name like a talisman.  I increase the speed of my tongue's thrusts, keeping my abuse of her clit steady.  Before long, I feel her cum in waves.  Like a starved wolf, I want more.

I pull back and lick my lips.  I look up to her and whisper, "Isa pa."  I go back to sucking on her cunt.  Harder now.  I want to feel her cum again and scream.

She gives me another orgasm and a pleasured scream moments later, and before I know what I'm doing, I'm on top of her, the tip of my cock at her opening.  I wonder if her wham-bam boys took the time to really look and see her like this before. The thought sets my teeth on edge. 

Sabrina has been so forward with me and I cannot fathom that tonight would be a first for her.  There's just no way that she's this hot and remained untouched all these years.  But, I wish she were.  It's a sexist thought and I have absolutely no right to expect it, pero sana ako ang nakauna sa kanya.  So I wouldn't have this uncomfortable desire for bashing some guy's face for having the honor.

I've become possessed by the need to make her forget all the cocks she had before and from this day forward, remember only mine.  Kagaguhan kung iisipin dahil it's not like I'm built for monogamy pero ang isiping ako lang ang gagalaw kay Sabrina simula ngayong gabi makes me want to beat my chest and howl with victory.  Exactly like my Neanderthal cavemen ancestors.

With my cock millimeters away from plunging into her, I realize that tonight will not be a one-night stand.  I'm beyond caring that she's supposed to be off limits.  She's my housemate and my tenant and one night of debauchery would make everything complicated.  I just don't care anymore.  I need to have her.  Fuck her.  Now.

"You're going to take me inside."  I mean it as a question, but it comes out more like a statement.

"We may not fit.  I think you're too big for me."  She pushes her hips up a little in invitation, contradicting her worry.

I lean down to press a kiss on her full lips.  "Stop the dirty talk, Sab.  My cock's gonna break if it gets any harder."

She opens her mouth in response to give way for my questing tongue.  We share her flavor between us, her juice slides between our tongues.  She moans at her flavor.   Knowing the taste of her own pussy turns her on, it turns me on, too.  

Itinukod ko ang braso ko sa magkabilang side ng ulo niya, slid my body in position to cover hers and thrust hard inside her, giving us both what we wanted.  And as soon as I plunge all the way up to the hilt, I pull back to look at her, my eyes wide.  I felt something break as I thrust in and it hits me like a freight train.

"Fuck, Sabrina."