Sabrina (3)

Since that fateful first meeting, I learned a lot about Oliver San Martin, this house, and myself.

About Oliver.  

I learned that he is a man of his word.  He really was serious about bringing women home every single night until one week before his team's big game and their coach impose a sex ban on all the players.  

He is not just the biggest manslut in school. Siya din ang hari ng one-night stands.  Iba't ibang babae ang inuuwi niya eh.  Amazing at hindi siya nauubusan ng stock.

About this house.  

I found out, as soon as Oliver started bringing the women home, that this perfect, perfect apartment has one great flaw.  The wall that separates my room with his is super thin.  Parang noong ginagawa itong bahay, last minute na lang naisipan ng construction team na gawing dalawang kuwarto ang second floor.  So by the time na kini-construct na ang dividing wall, wala nang budget.  And we ended up with a wall so thin it has no prayer of blocking the moans and grunts coming from the other room.  

Buti sana kung moans and grunts lang.  There were occasional bumps and grind din against the wall.  Especially when it's the first woman after the games and Oliver's team won.  Last semester, I watched wide eyed as a framed wall decoration dropped to the floor, glass down from all the vibrations off the wall.  Hindi na ako ulit naglagay ng kahit na ano sa part na 'yon ng silid.  

Lastly, about myself.  

There is no way to say this but simply and direct to the point.

I am a pervert.  

Gusto ko mang maglupasay, magtapon ng mga gamit, at sabunutan ang sarili ko in denial, pero the fact remains.  I am hopelessly twisted.

Gusto ko sisihin ang bahay na ito, si Oliver, and all these women he makes sex noises with as the root of all my perversions.  Pero the truth is, may buto na ng kamanyakan sa akin na na-cultivate lang simula nang tumira ako dito.

The first night I heard Oliver's bed creaking, followed by heavy breathings, and then moans na imposibleng magduda pa ako what exactly is happening back there, I know I should have run out of the house, screaming.  But I didn't.  I stayed there lying in my bed listening to Oliver take a woman.

Noong una, puro halinghing lang ng isang babae ang naririnig ko.  May mga sinasabi siyang salita pero hindi ko masyadong maintindihan because they were muffled.   Hindi naman ako total prude and I've watched porn before pero hindi ko kelan man inimagine that I would be hearing all this live.  I wanted to giggle kasi ang weird.  Pero, when Oliver's gruff voice joined the noise, hindi ko na magawang humagikhik.   Ang gusto ko na lang is to get closer so I could hear him more.  And I did just that. 

I slowly got off the bed, approached the wall and put my ears to it.  Swear, I know that I should be able to hear what the woman was saying pero those sounds were filtered by my brain.  Tanging si Oliver na lang ang naririnig ko.  Ang mahina niyang ungol, his whispered instructions to his partners, his praises.  All those.  My god!  It felt like he was so near na sinasabi niya ang mga 'yon diretso sa ears ko.  

I knew, when I started to feel hot,  that I should move away from the wall.  My brain was shouting at me that what I am doing is wrong pero para akong napossess ng gabing iyon.  I got closer to the wall, and the next thing I know, I was rubbing myself against it.  Yeah, I, the big hussy that I am, was humping the wall imagining it to be Oliver.  And of course, every woman knows that humping a wall wouldn't be enough if you are imagining a sex god.  You have to get something inside you at that point.  And I did.  

I'm not new to touching myself.  Sabi ko nga, may kamanyakan na ako dati pa.  All normal (biologically speaking) breathing female is kahit ano pang deny niyan.  Besides, nineteen na rin naman ako that time.  I experimented. Pero hindi naman ako total expert to masturbation na may mga dildos ako and other paraphernalia.  Estudyante lang ako na may binabayarang renta sa bahay at school projects.  I can't afford sex toys.  But I do have dexterous fingers.  And I made good use of one of them that night.

I took my pajama pants off, but left my panties on.  In my usual sessions with myself, enough na sa akin to cup my mound with my right hand, place my middle finger against my slit, with the panties still on, and finger myself without total penetration.  I tried it for a minute but I just knew I wouldn't get off that way that night.  I needed something in me, preferably Oliver.  Pero dahil there's no way that I can ever have him, I just have to make do.  And I did make do, with my trusty middle finger.

That night, I finally get it why the universal sign for 'fuck you' is a middle finger.  Of all the digits a person has on a hand, its length brings the most pleasurable experience known to womanhood. As soon as I slid mine inside my slit, I literally felt my eyeballs roll back into my head.  

Swear.  It didn't feel that great before.  And when I started to move it inside me in time to the rhythmic pounding I could hear Oliver is giving to his partner, I have died and gone to sex heaven.  I never pleasured myself that good before.  So good that when I reached climax, I have no choice but to take out my finger out of me as soon I started to peak.  I would be so sensitive afterwards that it would be a bit painful to take it out.  And I would need both hands to crawl back to bed after I went limp.

Wrung out with my self-administered orgasm, I dragged myself into bed, took off my wet panties and throw them against the wall.  I was drowsy already, pero si Oliver at ang kapareha niya nagsisimula na naman ulit for the second round.  

Before I succumbed to sleep, I told myself to finally get a boyfriend and have him do to me what I imagine Oliver is doing to the woman in the other room.

That's one year ago.

I am still here eavesdropping on my housemate's very, very active sex life. And I am currently getting myself off to the rhythm of his fucking. Pero sa kama ko na lang ginagawa. Hindi ko na inulit ang i-finger ang sarili ko against the wall while Oliver is pounding someone else sa kabila. Pagkagising ko kasi at naalala ko ang ginawa ko, namatay ako sa hiya para sa sarili ko. 

Besides, baka mahuli niya ako. As I've said. Manipis ang pader sa pagitan namin. If I could see the wall tremble while he humps someone against it, it goes without saying that he could see it too kung ako ang gumawa noon. And since alam niya naman na siya lang ang nag-uuwi ng fuck buddy sa bahay na ito, he would reach the inevitable conclusion that he inspires me to masturbate and that would just plain kill me. Tama na na alam kong manyak ako. Oliver doesn't need to know.

"Oli... Oli... Oliiii... Unnnnhhhh."

Gritting my teeth in an effort not to follow the other woman's moans and make a sound myself, I followed her pantings in my mind. Sa utak ko, I am screaming Oliver's full name. Unlike other women, Oliver does it to me. Hindi Oli. Oli just reminds me of Olivia and there is nothing feminine about Oliver.

The woman's breathing changed and Oliver is also making noises. It seems that the both of them is reaching the point of no return and fuck if I would be left behind. I strummed my clit faster and without warning, I climaxed so hard I saw the pearly gates of heaven for a millisecond.

God! That was a good one. Thank you, San Martin. As usual. Your performance is impeccable.

If I had the strength, pumalakpak na ako. As it is, tumagilid na lang ako patalikod sa pader na palaging sex prop ni Oliver, and tried to get my breathing back to normal. Sinasabi ng alarm clock sa study table ko na alas nuwebe na.  Meaning may tatlong oras pa until Oliver's playtime is over.  I groaned.

I wanted to stay in bed.  Pero if I do, mauuwi na naman ako sasariling sikap dahil maririnig ko na naman ang mga sex noises mula sa kabilang kuwarto.  All is quiet now dahil the two are recovering pero as soon as Oliver recovers, they will go at it again.  

I sighed and forced myself out of bed.  I got fresh panties at muling sinuot ang hinubad kong pajama pants.  My reading materials gathered in my hands, I went out of the room, forced myself not to take a peek sa nakaawang na pinto sa kabilang kuwarto, at bumaba sa first floor papunang kusina.  I could have chosen the sala pero that is still dangerously close to the action.  Natatakot akong marinig ko pa din sila sa taas.  So kitchen table it is.  I dumped my reading materials on it, sat on a chair and applied myself to studying Scandinavian design theories.