Oliver (10)

Warning: There is no other way to say this but, PURE SMUT AHEAD. If PORN is not your thing, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED.

==========

"A virgin?!" 

Red blossoms on Sabrina's cheeks and she slid her gaze away from me.

The universe is screwing me. There's just no way that this goddess of a body pinned underneath mine is untouched. There's just no fucking way!

But the resistance I felt earlier against my invasion and the tinge of red fluid on the root of my cock are glaring proof that my housemate is a virgin. Or rather, was. Obviously, I relieved her of that label a few seconds ago.

"Why the fuck did you not tell me?" I try to see this whole thing from her perspective but my mind is in shambles. This makes no absolute sense.

"You didn't ask," she said defensively.

I look at her incredulously. "You should have not opened the fucking door, you idiot."

She flinched and I felt bad.  Binalik niya ang tingin niya sa akin and whispered, "Thank you.  Now that we've settled that I'm an idiot, get off me."  

She put her palms on my chest and pushed.  My cock jerked in response.  Her eyes widened.  I smirked.

"Not getting off?," she asked, voice full of uncertainty.

"Oh, I will get off.  And so will you,"  I promised.  Dumukwang ako para gawaran siya ng mabining halik sa pisngi.  Then licked.  Sabrina seems to be made from a special blend that appeals to my tongue.  Her skin tastes like heaven.  Almost as good as her pussy.  The thought of her pussy wrapped around my cock made me groan.

"That's not what I meant."  

"I know," wala sa sarili kong tugon.  

I am barely understanding what she's saying since I'm busy kissing and tasting her and holding most of my weight off her when I am dying to lay on her skin to skin and drill a hole into her body with my cock.  In the end, I hold her chin steady, descended on her mouth for an open-mouthed kiss with tongue.  Lots of tongue.  Mine sliding against hers in a movement that mimics what my cock will be doing with her pussy when she's adjusted enough.

"I thought you don't want a virgin?," naguguluhang tanong ni Sabrina nang lubayan ko siya sa paghalik.

"I didn't say that."

"I thought I'm an idiot?"

"You are."

"And you still want this?"

"You being an idiot has nothing to do with my wanting to do you, Sabrina.  Now that I recovered from the shock, I'm thankful that you are."  And I kissed her again to stop the questions and to taste her more.  She responded with ardor and we burned up all over again.

Since I entered her, I never moved. And it's killing me now but I refuse to budge.  It's the least I could do for her.  I know that my initial invasion must have hurt like a son of a bitch.  Of course I can pull out and stop this but that will never be happening.  Isang taon kong pinantasya na gawin ito.  And now that it has happened, I will see this to its inevitable conclusion:  Sabrina and I cumming hard for each other.

I got her face in the palm of my hands, ang dalawa kong braso nakatukod sa kama supporting my weight, and our tongue dancing against each other in a rhyme as old as time, when I felt it.  She moved her hips ever so slightly.  I would have not felt it if I was not balls-deep in her.