Five years later and wow...

So, uh... for those who have followed this story from start to finish, it's really bad, yah? This all started based on a dream that I had for two seconds and wrote a very bad story lmao. I was in 7th(?) grade then. I'm now a freshman in COLLEGE, can you believe that?! 

Well, I would rewrite the whole story, to give y'all something good to read, but needless to say, I'm not in love with a yellow triangle anymore. Well, hyper fixated, crazed fangirl would be a proper term than "in love". I'm in love with my real-life boyfriend and no longer into fictional guys. Yeah, the crazy fan girl got a boyfriend. Imagine that. 

So instead, I think I'll just write down my story. By that I mean the story that I have come up with and wish to put into a cartoon or comic format. But! Do not hold me to that. I have a job now. I work. I'm also in school and have a love life and very little friendships to handle. Plus, I have games to play and art to draw!

Speaking of art, I am an artist. I drew the cover of this story when I was influenced by a YouTube Storytime animator.  If you're in that community or have a little knowledge on it, then you would easily recognize it as Rebecca Pharam's, or Let Me Explain Studios, style for her videos. I was a young kid doing digital for the first time and was really working with MS Paint lol, so don't judge me too hard! But you can still judge me. 

So, if you're interested in seeing my artwork, then you can find me on Instagram kay_from_toon_town or twitter under the same name. But I never post on there. I'm mainly active on Instagram. I don't have any other socials. I don't post on TikTok, or Snapchat, I'm uncreative for YouTube, none of them! 

If you are interested in contacting me personally, then you can DM me for my Discord. I never use it, so might as well give a chance to do so, ya know?

So, this is my final farewell to all of you who have read, are reading, or just stopping by. I might see you in the next story, being Sane City, but remember, you might not. Maybe a chapter or two. who knows? I'm not very consistent with these things anymore :) 

Thanks for reading

-Mackenzie (Kay) ♥