Jealousy is not meant to be played around with.

The green light sent a gust of wind blowing on the two. Then the figure came into view. She was a girl about Iris' age. She had glowing flames around her eyes like a mask and her hair was flying in the air, changing the ways of gravity. Her hair was green and her skin was a nice burnt tan. Her eyes were a bright forest green with instead of white for the sclera, it was black. She wore an outfit that looked somewhat like midnight sparkle's but instead of pink and purple and blue, it was green, purple, and a death chilling sky blue.

"Get out of here Evelyn," Bill spat. "You're not welcome."

"Is that because you found your one true love?" the floating woman said, in a sly tone. With a smile that matched.

She moved her emerald green eyes to look at Iris. She sneered. "A human? Bill, I know you, you can do so much better than this!" she mused. She sounded just like Bill, but worse.

"At least she didn't lie to me about her birthmark Evelyn! Unlike you!" Bill shouted at her. The woman just chuckled to herself and looked at Iris.

"I was human once." She mused, admiring her nails. She glared at Bill. "Before I met him." Bill snarled at her like a dog. "Oh, please Billy-boy!" Evelyn cackled. "You know exactly what happened to make m this way three- hundred years ago." She laughed harder.

Bill whirled around to Iris to find her gaping at him. "What happened exactly?" She asked. Bill sighed. "Me and Evelyn used to date because I thought she had the birthmark. But I caught her one night using an ancient spell that I don't even know how she came across. When she saw me, she tried to eliminate me. But she missed and she didn't know the spell had side affects. So that's how she is a being of pure magic."

Iris didn't know how to respond. It was a twisted story for sure. But, like that? A lie? "You were supposed to be mine Bill!" Hissed Evelyn. "I loved you! Don't you get that?" Bill slowly looked at her, eye red ."You might have had feelings for me, but I didn't feel the same. I have feelings for Iris. And she has feelings for me." Evelyn cackled again. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY!" Roared Bill.

"Oh nothing," Evelyn chuckled. "Just the fact that maybe she doesn't have feelings for you. Like how you feel towards me. Maybe she's pulling the same prank on you the exact way I did to you." Evelyn held back a grin.

Bill swiveled to look at Iris. "Is this true," He started, eye welling up. "You don't love me and you are using magic to get near me?" Iris looked hurt. "BILL CIPHER!" She gasped. "I didn't know you appeared in front of me! I have baby pictures with my birthmark on my ankle. Well, actually, it appeared when I was about three months, but still! And if I didn't love you, then why did I accept the request to be you girlfriend?! And please! If I loved you as much as this workshop," sticks a thumb at Evelyn. "Then I am pretty sure I wouldn't have put up a fight with you just about saying a word to you! I wouldn't have fought with you about sleeping in the bed. I wouldn't have fought you about going on that date with you!"

Bill stumbled back, taken away by seeing his girlfriend crying. "What are you saying k-kid?" he asked. Iris looked up at him. Her eyes were red, tears pouring out of them like a waterfall, her face was tomato red from anger and her eyebrows were creased in a worry position.  "THAT I LOVE YOU BILL!" She shouted and ran as fast as she could to get away from the drama, leaving dumbstruck Bill behind.

13-1-3-11  21-16-19  23-9-12-12  2-5  14-5-5-4-5-4.