Girls apocolype out

A/n: I am dedicating this to MissyAriesWilliams and I am gonna add her in this chapter without her knowing so.....Yeah! This will be exciting! On to the story now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iris returned to her home, only to find one of her best friends, Aries sitting on the couch. "Sup bitch. How's hell been treating you?" Iris rolled her eyes. "Fine. just my butt-" She was cut off by Aries. "Gurl, you know when you are around me, and your parents aren't looking, you can talk regular right?" Iris sighed. "Fine. It's been going great. Other than the fact that my psychopathic ass boyfriend had out of the blue decided to rule over the god damn world." 

Aries smiled. "There's the Iris I know and love." Iris plopped onto the couch and put her hands into her knees.

"What am I going to do Ari?  He really thinks I like this god damn disaster."

Aries looks at her in worry.

" look, this asshole decided to go and take over the world without your consent. You need to live a little. And get OUT of those drab clothes, come on. We're going to my place. We are going to show that stuck-up demon who his girlfriend really is."
Aries stood up from the couch and walked over to the door.

Iris stood up at beamed at her. "You got yourself a deal!"

The two friends walked outside and got on Aries' motorcycle.

" Lets ride." She said before zipping off, Iris shouting "woohoo" the whole way.

When they got to Aries' house, Aries parked her bike and Iris hopped off. "You, my friend, are about to have your whole wardrobe changed." Aries said, dragging Iris towards her bedroom.

~time skip to after change~

Iris was now wearing a leather black jacket, her hair was now in pigtails, she had on black, knee ripped jeans, and had on motor bike boots.

As Iris was admiring herself, Aries walked to her garage and opened it. Iris heard this and ran outside. "You actually finished it?!" Aries looked at her all smug.

"You bet your high horse ass I did. And just in time to. All it needs is your choice of paint."

Iris looks inside the shop and smiles. "You got electric color paint? And maybe a wolf stencil?"

Aries looks at her. "Fuck yeah I do!"

Aries digs around in her stencil kit and pulls out a wolf head stencil. She then walks over to her paints and grabs the purple, and neon electric teal. 

"Yo Ri-Ri," Aries calls out to Iris. "put on some tunes. We are going in for a long make over session with this bike. " 

Iris beamed. "What are you in for?"

~Time skip brought to by amazing art of Wolves. And also, The Badass chicks guide to love~

The two girls worked for about three hours painting the bike to make it look as badass as its rider.

The bike was black with a purple tint on the tips, and going along the sides, there was a neon/ electric teal wolf. 

"We really out did ourselves." Aries said, opening a can of Pit Cola. She accidentally chocked on the pit and spat it out. "I always forget about the pit." Was all she said.