𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

First person pov

We arrived at Harold's house in a few minutes, he didn't live really far, as I expected since he was dating Vanya. We all left the car, once again.

_"Be careful, okay? We don't know what Peabody's capable of."- Allison said, looking at Diego.

_"Yeah, he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him. Looked kinda scrawny."-Diego responded. He wasn't wrong, but...

_"Yeah, well, so are most serial killers and mass murderers."-Allison said again.

_"We have a small example right here."- I pointed at Five, and smiled at him.

_"Thanks."-He said, smiling back but more ironic.

_"Good point. So what's this guy want with Vanya?"- Diego asked.

_"I don't know. How about we ask him after we kill him?"- Five said. He climbed the stairs with a limp. I approached him, and got closer to his ear.

_"I know you're hurt. How bad is it?"- He jumped slightly when he heard my voice so close to him. He looked at me for a split second and sighed.

_"I'm fine. It's not bad, just a tiny bruise."

I knew he was lying, but before I could say anything else, he walked to Diego.

_"Hey, look, I'm gonna burst through-" We looked around, to see Allison nowhere close to us. She probably went to find an entrance.

_"You know what? It would be nice for people just to stick to-"- I didn't hear the rest of Diego's sentence, since Five spatial jumped us to inside the house.

_"Thank you. But I could've just gone through the wall."- Five shrugged, and then I heard glass breaking just behind me. Five grabbed and pulled me towards him so I wouldn't get hit. Diego fell into the floor, grunting, and Allison came to us.

_"Subtle."- She said, looking at the man still on the floor.

_"You know, the door was unlocked."- Five opened the now broken door, and I giggled. Diego glared at me.

_"Yeah, well, my way works just fine."- Diego got up, some pieces of glass falling from him.

_"Spread out. Yell if you, uh...you know, you're in trouble."-He walked away, going to explore the house.

_"Ah, inspiring leadership."

_"One of the greats."

_"Really something to look up for."

We all started exploring the house, Diego on the kitchen, Allison upstairs, me and Five in the living room.

_"So...We didn't finish the conversation about what you saw at the Commission."-I said, while looking through the room.

_"Y/n, it really isn't important."- Five was at the other side of the room, but it was quite a small place so we weren't far from each other.

_"Five. I noticed how you were shaking when you asked me to stay with you, back at the academy. Please just tell me. Maybe it'll make you feel better to share."- I walked closer to him, and he stopped looking around to face me. A troubled look in his face.

_"...You got hurt while I was there. I saw it at the infinite switchboard."- He said, looking away from me. He couldn't keep his stare at my eyes.

_"What? No, I'm fine, I was at the academy-"

_"No, Y/n. I spent a whole day at the Commission, and while I was there, the time here passed normally. A whole day went by too. When I came back, I went back on time as well. So I could stop you..."- He looked at me again, his green eyes meeting my e/c ones.