𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Five's pov

The treatment of Y/n's wounds were finally done, and she was asleep in her own room, while Allison was still getting her stitches done, with Luther by her side. Me and my brothers, except Luther, reunited at the living room, to talk about what had happened. Or what we assume had happened.

_"The bastard nearly killed our sisters is still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after her."- Diego started, pacing around the room.

_"Vanya is not important."-I sighed, walking with my still existent limp to face Diego.

_"Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five."

_"I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is our first priority."- Just saying that name made me want to puke. The thought of that psycho putting his hands on Y/n and Allison drove me close to my edge.

_"I agree. Let's go."- Diego said, but Klaus stayed put in the couch.

_"You guys count me out. I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just...I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..."- Klaus finally opened his mouth. I glared at him like he was out of his mind.

_"You're coming."-Diego said, glaring as well.

_"No, no, no. I mean, I think we can all agree that my power's...I mean, it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back."

_"Klaus, get up."- I said, putting my hand on my pockets.

_"You can't make me."- Klaus said in a "sassy" way, and that's when Diego threw a knife at him, the sharp thing getting stuck in the couch, just between Klaus's legs.

_"Oh, then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt. Yeah."- He finally agreed, and got up.

_"Okay. Before we go, let me just check on Y/n, real quick."-I said, already walking towards the staircase to her room.

_"Don't take too long getting lovey dovey. You won't be able to do that anymore if the world ends."

- ☂ -

First person pov

I felt myself regaining my senses, the first thing to hit me was the sharp pain on my head, that almost made me want to pass out again. I let out a small groan as I tried to open my eyes, not being used to the sudden lightness in the room.

When I finally could see enough to recognize where I was, I realized I was back at the academy, on my room. That white ceiling giving me a sense of déjà vu.

I slowly sat myself up on the bad, lifting my hand to touch my head and feel some kind of fabric wrapping around it. Probably a bandage. I did feel some parts of it being slightly humid. Probably blood.

Letting out a long sigh, I tried to recover my memory from the past events. Vanya crying and shouting at Allison, Allison trying to rumor her...Allison bleeding on the floor, Harold coming in and taking Vanya, Harold attacking me...

I didn't even realize I started crying until I saw droplets of water staining the blanket that covered my legs. I didn't even know what I was crying about. The worst part was over already.

But the memory of the things Jenkins said kept replaying on my head. He mentioned my father. He told me he knew about him and me. He told me he understood me. And then I realized why he killed his own father. And that made me feel so bad for some reason.

If he told me he could relate to me, could I ever do something so horrible like the things he did?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my door opening, I didn't even look at who it was before wiping my tears away in a hurry.