𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

First person pov

      Submersed in my thoughts, the sound of an opening door almost went by unnoticed. Someone else had arrived, probably one of my "siblings". I kind of wished I had a bit more time alone in the big mansion before having to deal with an unstable family meeting. But it's not like I could run from them forever.

       Walking towards the mansion entrance once again, my eyes landed on a small woman, with dark medium brown hair. I immediately recognized her as Vanya.

       _"It's nice to know I'm still taller than you."- I approached her with a smile and calm voice. She seemed a bit startled by the sudden break of silence, but smiled at me when she analyzed my face.

       _"Y/n..."- She got closer and hugged me. It was a bit awkward, but comforting at the same time.

      _"It's been a while, sis."

       Then, both of us heard footsteps coming from the big stair at the center of the room. Looking up to whoever was producing them, was a tall woman with curly ombré hair and dark smooth skin. Allison.

       _"Vanya?...You're actually here. And with Y/n, too."

       _"Hi Allison."- Both of us said, with different tones. I started feeling a bit overwhelmed with the increasing presence of my family members. Goddamn my introversion.

       _"Hi, sisters..."- Allison came closer, and the three of us just stood there facing each other for a few seconds until she decided to give us side hugs. Now, that was a really awkward one.

       _"What is she doing here? You don't belong here, not after what you did."

       As soon as I heard that voice I knew who it was. Diego. Salty as always.

       _"Hello to you too, Diego."- I said rolling my eyes, he only responded with a side smile.

       _"You're seriously gonna do this today?"- Allison said facing him, or his back, since he was going up the stairs. She didn't get a response.

       _"Nice outfit, brother. Truly professional."- I said, not looking at him. He didn't look at me neither, I assumed.

       _"At least I'm wearing black."- And with that, he was out of the room. I got a bit lost in thought while Allison and Vanya continued their conversation. I only heard the last part.

      _"I'm glad you're here. Both of you."- I faced Allison and smiled at her. _"I feel the same."

- ☂ -

       After that, we all went our separate ways in the house. I just walked around for a while, and ended up on Reginald's escritory. I met Allison there once again, but she didn't notice me as she was looking behind dad's desk.

       _"Klaus? What are you doing in here?"- A head peeked from behind the desk, and I smiled at the sigh of the messy-looking man.

       _"Allison? Wow, is that you?...Oh my, and dear Y/n too! Hey, come here."

       I approached them both, and Klaus hugged us at the same time. He smelled a bit weird, but I wasn't surprised.

       _"Long time...too long. Hey I was hoping to see you, actually, cuz...I want to get your autograph, add it to my collection!"

       _"Can I get one too? Those are probably worth a shit ton of money."- I said in a joking tone. Of course I wouldn't sell my sisters autograph. I think. Depending on the price I could consider...

       _"Just out of rehab?"- Allison said after noticing the bracelet on the man's arm. I looked as well.

       _"N-no! No, no, no. I'm done with all that. I just came down here to prove to myself, that the old man was...truly gone." Klaus said with a dramatic voice, that made me hold a giggle.

       _"And he is! He's dead!" He clapped cheerfully. Kind of weird since he was talking about our father's death. But I can't blame him. _"Y'know how I know? Because if he were alive, not one of us would be allowed to set foot in this room."

       I started roaming around the room, not really listening anymore to Klaus "speech" about our father. I already knew about how awful of a person he was. Until I heard a new voice echoing through the walls.

       _"Get out of his chair."

       My eyes went straight to the blonde man. Eyes that went wide as soon as I realized how big that man was.

       _"Puberty went really hard on you, huh?"- I crossed my arms and smiled sweetly. Clearly fake.

       _"You really filled out over the years!"- Klaus joined me at our mocking session. _"Klaus-" "Oop, save the lecture, we were already leaving."

       Klaus put his arm around my shoulders, starting to drag me out of the room with him, until Luther stopped both of us with a hand on Klaus chest.

       _"Drop it."

       _"Ex-squeeze me?"

       _"Do it, now."

       There was a few moments of silence, just Luther and Klaus glaring at each other, until Klaus finally admitted defeat and started taking multiple objects from his clothes.

       _"It's just an advance on our inheritance! That's all it is! No need to get your little panties in a bunch!"

       And then I was dragged again, to out of the room. Funny how I suddenly became Klaus doll.

       _"You still have something, don't you?"

       _"Shush, doll! It's reparation for the years of suffering with our dear old daddy!"