𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

First person pov

After a few minutes driving, that was actually at least half an hour, we finally started to see Sissy's farm in the distance. In fact, it was quite hard to not see that place, since something clearly wrong was going on.

There was a huge tornado on top of the farm's barn, with many lightnings hitting it's roof, not to mention the fact that it was snowing all around the farm's area, and nowhere else. Of course, it had to do something with us, or more specifically Vanya, since that scene screamed "Umbrella Academy shit".

Vanya parked the car quickly, pretty close to the barn, which seemed a bit dangerous but we were about to enter that place, so, whatever. We all got out of the car, me shivering as soon as I felt the cold in that place.

_"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?"-Diego asked, to no one specifically.

_"Well, the correlation is high."-Five answered, and we all looked up at the huge tornado.

By the corner of my eye, I saw movement coming from the back door of the barn. A blonde woman, holding a shotgun, came running to us, which made me widen my eyes, and pull Five's blazer to get his attention.

I soon realized I wasn't the only one to sense the woman's presence, as Vanya started screaming for the woman, and some of my siblings put their hands up, trying not to get shot. I mimicked them, even if I could easily dodge those bullets.

_"Sissy! Sissy!"

_"Get back! All of you, just get the hell back!"-The woman screamed, and now she was closer to us, her gun having a pretty good aim at our...heads.

_"Sissy! Hey! Hey! What's wrong?!"

_"Carl."-The woman's voice trembled. She was acting tough, and she was kind of good at it, but I could see fear in her eyes.

_"What did he do to you?"

_"He's...He's dead. Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him?"

_"No-"

_"What the hell did you do to my son?"

_"Don't have time for this."-Diego chimed in, trying to walk towards the barn, but the woman pointed the gun at him immediately.

_"Where you think you're going?"-All of my sibling walked a bit forward as well, and that didn't seem like the best idea to me.

_"To help your son."-Diego put a hand on front of him, looking directly at the woman as trying to reassure her of his words.

_"Look, Sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers and my sisters."-Vanya introduced us, and I just smiled awkwardly at the woman. Klaus gave her a quick wave and Luther nodded and muttered a greeting at her. I suppose the full introductions could be made later.

_"Were you lyin' to me the whole time?"

_"Of course not. Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president. We are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone."-I side glanced at Five, to see him clenching his jaw anxiously. I slowly reached my hand to grab his, and he accepted it, interlocking our fingers as soon as we touched.

_"Then...who are you?"

_"The only one who can help Harlan."

There was silence for a few seconds, as we all expected Sissy's answer. She slowly and hesitantly nodded her head, and we took that as a cue to run to the barn, Five dragging me by my hand since he was faster than me, for some reason.