𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

Five's pov

Finally, I had arrived at 1624 Magnolia Street. The place where Reginald, dad, had invited me, and I assumed my siblings too, for a "light supper". The address led to a big meeting building called "Southland Life".

I decided to not wait outside to see if any of my siblings would come, and just walked into the place, already feeling myself a bit nervous. I knew I would actually see dad face to face this time, we could actually have a conversation, but that wasn't the only thing making me uneasy.

I also knew I would finally be able to bring Y/n. She promised the next time I saw her, she would come, and that time was now. Hopefully.

I climbed up the stairs to the elevator, and pressed the button while taking a deep breath. The doors opened not even five seconds later. I entered the small room, but considered spacious for an elevator, and pressed another button to the floor the meeting would happen. The doors were about to close again, when a hand held them open.

_"Wait up."-I looked up to see Diego entering the elevator, and furrowed my brows, but moved so he could get some space.

I thought we were the only ones who came, but my theory was discarded as one by one, all of my siblings gathered on the elevator. I watched all of them organize themselves, Luther being the last one to join us and ending up standing in the middle.

_"Good. We're all here."-I smiled to myself, satisfied with them finally agreeing with me in something. I was also kind of happy, to be honest.

We kept our silence for a few seconds as the elevator went up, but a weird, gross smell interrupted my peacefulness.

_"Luther!"-Klaus called out, and I immediately covered my nose in disgust, turning my face away from the man.

_"Sorry. I'm nervous."-Well, so was I, but I didn't just decide to kill my family with a toxic bomb.

The door finally opened, and I rushed myself to get out and far from it.

_"Nasty. I'm choking!"-I exclaimed, already annoyed once again.

We all took deep breaths of the clear, hazard free air, and looked around the floor. It was a restaurant type of thing, but there was no one else beside us, apparently.

_"All right, when dad gets here, I'll do the talking, okay?"-I tried to settle it once and for all, to avoid embarrassment.

_"I got a few questions for him myself."-Diego said, and I mentally rolled my eyes.

_"Hey, we don't wanna scare him off, all right? He might be able to help us stop doomsday, get us home."-I approached a big table in the middle of the room, some of my siblings doing the same and others just wandering around, exploring.

_"No, Five, we need to figure out why he's trying to kill the president."

_"This is a matter of life and death, you imbecile."

_"Okay, yeah, maybe we should take turns talking. Yeah? Here, whoever has got this conch shell gets to talk."-Vanya tried calming us down, with a not so good idea. She grabbed a decoration conch from another table.

_"Vanya, we don't have time for a debate, okay?"-I tried explaining again, even though it really wasn't that hard to understand.

_"Maybe I should lead. We all know I'm a much better public speaker than the rest of you."-Allison chimed in, grabbing the conch from Vanya. I decided to just give up on trying.

_"Okay, daddy's girl."

_"Oh, jealous, Number Two?"

_"Hey! No more numbers. No more bullshit. We're Team Zero. We're all Team Zero."