nine

i went to Brighton yesterday to see wilbur

any askers?

WAIT YOU DO KNOW MIENCRAFT TERMS

DO YOU WATCH QUACKITY?

no

my brother and i just say that 

oh

at least he knows minecraft terms

you are just so boring

says the guy who uses reddit

what do you use?

uhm twitter, youtube, snapchat, instagram

i bet you use tik tok

TIK TOK IS A SCARY PLACE

i went there when charli made the renegade and tbh it scared me. everyone came at me when i made a video 'making fun' of the renegade

all i did was do the hand signs wrong since i never knew how to do it

wow you made tik tok videos

yup and then i deleted it

in my trash

forever

ah

then the wap came and i am now never opening tik tok again or watching a single one.

my brother has tik tok and makes videos. he got banned once too. 

i did too. it was a dark time

yeah.

you're so mean

YOU SAY THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME

because it is correct!

wanna play 20 questions?

sure ig

ok

me first

fine.

whats your name?

my beloved

YOUR REAL NAME

it is. its mine now. deal with it.

whats your favourite color?

red yours?

yellow. its my aesthetic colour. don't ask

wait i have to go. i want food.

okay i anyway have to... watch tommyinnit now.

ok? bye

:D 

bye woman.

the girl closed her phone, smiling and walked to the kitchen, trying to find something to eat. she searched high and low to find only salami. the woman walked outside, texting her elder brother that she would be going to the market. she went to the market to buy food and came back 30 minutes later with two sandwiches and a large chocolate cake, partially eaten since it was a long journey. she ran to her brother's room, opening the door with a loud thud on the wall. her brother jumped in his chair, as he was currently streaming and talking to someone on the other side of his headphones.

"GEORGE I BROUGH CHOCOLATE CAKE AND SANDWICHES!" she yelled at him.

he looked at his sister, wide eyed. his chat, or audience had no idea that he had a sister. she liked it that way, wanting for privacy and not someone always watching and studying her every movement. she realized what was happening and froze. 

"gogy, you have a woman in your house?" a voice said from his headphones. george looked at me and back at his stream. 

"i'm streaming, indigo..." he whispers to his sister. she blinks a couple times, a blank look on her face and slowly backs away, shuffling her feet on the carpet floor, pretending like she never came in the first place, closing the door on her way out. 

george turns to his monitors and camera, awkwardly smiling, his cheeks a little flushed from embarrasment. 

"GOGY?!" the voice screams in the headphones again.

"what do you want, tommy?"

"why do you have a woman in your house?"

"that was my sister." george says blankly. 

"can i stream with her?" tommy immediately asks. 

"uh- i'll ask her..." george says knowing that his sister would most likely say no.

"thank you gogy. this is why i like you the best." george laughs and they continue streaming on the dream smp. 

-time skip to after ze stream cuz i can-

george walks into his sister's room after streaming with tommy for a couple hours. tommy had left before the stream ended and george later played with the feral boys.

"indigo." he says to his sister who was minding no attention to him. he had realized that indigo had been on her phone more often than talking to him. she was smiling at her phone and seemed to be in a more happier mood. 

"indigo?" george said once again when she didn't look at him.

"what's up?" she said, finally looking up from her screen.

"tommy asked me if you want to stream with him. what should i say?"

"tommy?"

"tommyinnit." indigo made an 'o' with her mouth. he was the child that george talked about sometimes. he always annoyed george, but it was all fun and games. indigo thought about the pros and cons in her head. she watched the 'drista' video where dream's sister played minecraft with tommy and she found it funny. no matter what she told tommy on her phone, she did like minecraft and watched a few of his videos. 

"sure. i guess i'll try it out." george looked at his sister in shock, his eyebrows raised. 

"wait really?" he asked, double checking that this wasn't one of indigo's tricks. 

"yeah." she said shrugging. the worst case scenario  is that the tommy child annoys the crap out of her. 

tommyinnit

can your sister stream with me?

if she wants of course.

georgenotfound

fine. when?

tommyinnit

how about this weekend? in two days

georgenotfound

ok, sure. she'll be there. i'm not showing her face on stream tho.

tommyinnit

that's ok :)) thanks gogy

georgenotfound

better not make me regret this tommy